for Alice

9/21/2014 c1 whatmathlike
awww why do you stop
6/26/2013 c1 Guest
I love this story and all your others, please update this one! please please please! such a good story
5/1/2013 c4 Guest
I love this story, please oh pretty please keep on writing, I love it love it love it! Could you do an Alice and Seth, and a Chloe and Derek pretty please!
3/21/2013 c1 ERB000
I haven't read your story. Well, kinda. Sorry, but your sentence structure, grammar and punctuation is a little off. Sentence structure in particular. Any way, I just wanted to say that you are the only person who agrees with me. NEVILLE IS THE BEST, HANDS DOWN! Any one who says different should end up on the recieving end of Ginny's bat-bogey hex! I know I'm a little mean when it comes to writing stories and putting the sentences correctly with the right grammar, but I'm just a twelve year old nerd who is obsessive about English and anything to do with successful stories. I love your other works.

CHLEREK FOREVER!
2/19/2013 c4 Guest
Update pledeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee e
11/3/2012 c4 5morganaloves
This is a really good story, please update soon!
8/11/2012 c4 miia
Please update soon!
4/9/2012 c4 alliycat3101
hey update soon
2/17/2012 c2 Guest
I Love REBEL LOVE SONG
1/22/2012 c4 LizBert
Please Continue this! I'm dyyinng! AGHH !
1/22/2012 c4 11McKenzieSchick
Awesome chapter! Updae again soon! :)
1/22/2012 c4 7Inujuju712
awe! I love this and how Alice's friends are getting her brothers. What ever happened to Seth, I need to get some more of Alex and Leo's day... THEY ARE JUST TO CUTE TOGETHER!
1/21/2012 c4 9arkyytior
LOL It's cute~!
1/15/2012 c3 SilentScreams119
Aww I love this its jus so cute although I kinda wanna hear more about Alice and Seth great job either way keep updating pleease :)
1/14/2012 c3 7Inujuju712
I FUCKING LOVE YOU (not in creepy way) your an amazing writer, please update! I think its so cute that they kissed and that Derek was jelous and overprotective over Alex having sex with Leo. SO CUTE!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »