for It's Time

6/1/2020 c1 Guest
Perfect!
5/22/2017 c1 70Whirlwind421
Very Community like. I think they are cute!
11/16/2012 c1 7AdelphaHighbrow
More! I want to see more of how Abed acts in a relationship with Annie. You write it very well and not many can. He is still very comfortable with himself and is good for grounding her.
3/6/2012 c1 9ooihcnoiwlerh
So very in-character. I love Annie/Abed, and Jeff's reaction is far more realistic of him than most stories. And, of course, Senor Chang's entrance is delightful.
1/18/2012 c1 Emily
i love the ending with Chang, every story needs a little bit of Chang. and there really should be more Annie and Abed stories... maybe i'll attempt to write one and completely fail. awesome story btw.
1/6/2012 c1 11usoverlooked
This is so freaking cute! Great oneshot and the ending with Chang?Mui perfecto
1/1/2012 c1 meg
ya, came back to review. this is great! very sweet. not bad for 30 min lol
12/30/2011 c1 11Celtic Quill
Haha, this was nice! :) LOVED the BtVS reference. Though I think Abed is, like, a kajillion times better than Spike. This was cute, and I hope you write more Annie/Abed! There aren't enough stories on here about them, and I've already read almost all of them so far, so you need to help me with my Abedie cravings, mmmkay? ;D
12/30/2011 c1 random
cute! great story!
12/30/2011 c1 4SophiesPencil
Aw, this was lovely :

And I completely agree with your author's note. It's the same reason I wrote mine: because I had read them all.
12/30/2011 c1 5taemins
HAHA. THIS IS SO PERFECT TO ME. THANKYOU FOR WRITING THIS.

And regarding your authors note at the beginning of your fic, I've been thinking that too. I may not have any fics uploaded yet, but I have some in writing. Hurruh to broadening our favourite ship!