FanFiction.Net
for The Archer Rises

11/4/2014 c1 20bk-1205
Great finish to the finale that I just saw for the first time. Love Ollie and Chloe and this gave me some much needed fill in. Great job!
1/31/2013 c1 Cobwebanne
I watched the finale yesterday and this was just what I needed to flesh out Chloe and Oliver's journey. Thank you.
2/11/2012 c1 Chlollie4Ever LJ
Wow... Congrats! This story fits just perfectly with the Finale and you took care of all the loose ends of that episode, that we all know could had been way too better! So I guess this story will be my oficial version of the series finale episode... I absolutely loved! Thanks for sharing...
1/1/2012 c1 8prophet87
Great work - Ollie's story got marginalised in the final episode, so I'm really glad you've written this. And the ending is just perfect - the Chlollie conclusion we were crying out for!
12/30/2011 c1 watcharrow
thanks it was a very nice one... i wish we could see those scene on the show... its a shame that there was a lot of missing scenes and explanations... but thanks to u again for sharing ur pov...
12/30/2011 c1 16Mark-Owen
I totally love this! Would have been awesome to see this in the finale but IMO the last epi of smallville could have been way better if they didn't spend so much time on Clark and Lois's wedding and focused more on darkseid while developping other things like Chlollie.

Anyway, now everytime I'll look the finale I'll think about your story to fill in the blanks!

Thanks for that and for your very great work!
12/30/2011 c1 17Hellzz-on-Earth
You really know how to make my day and I haven't even made it into wqork yet. lol

Loved, loved, loved this one shot. Your points are valid and ITA with you. As I re-watch eps I'm like really that's how tptb are going to leave things.

I cannot believe that Chloe and Oliver weren't in the whole S10! Just ridiculous.

Thanks for sharing.