FanFiction.Net
for Irrevocable

4/10/2021 c1 Guest
this was so sweet and unique with the tattoo part
11/9/2017 c1 fic-addict-I-confess
Oooh, a blue eyed crow. Now there's an idea... WhAt a great read.
4/17/2016 c1 24thatssupersketch
the line about "this means you're mine" being just as much a question as a command- that line was PERFECT. because as arrogant as Damon is, as sure of himself as he seems to be, there's still that little bit of insecurity. he wants to be loved. all the feels right now. (great job!)
2/3/2015 c1 CharlSmith
Liked this a LOT. It was the right mix of everything. Fantabulous.
10/8/2014 c1 02vanya
love it totally! a blue eyed crow *_* jus amazing ...hd a good laugh...nice humour!
5/24/2014 c1 Heather
Great little story with an original idea. Loved it!
3/26/2014 c1 TVDLvr
I think the crow tatoo was very creative.
1/22/2014 c1 fytvdok
It's been a little over 2 years and I still come back and read this all the time because it's one of my favorites. I'll probably always be in love with this one-shot.
12/3/2013 c1 2myallconsuminglove
Hi! I cant believe u wrote the one shot so long ago , but I just found it and it wad awesomr. I really loved the idea of the tattoo of the crow, and with the blue eyes. That was really cute :)
8/23/2013 c1 4If-Looks-Could-Kill-453
Super amazing fantastic, that's the only way I can describe this. You did an amazing job with the writing and portraying the characters.
7/3/2013 c1 zeva917
Very well done! I liked your choice of tattoo and the symbolism behind it. The opening "revelatory" scene was priceless. Damon is just too funny...and giddy...while still maintaining his signature snark. Loved his comment to Jeremy and Elena's musings on their relationship.

Great job!
6/18/2013 c1 sharpie78
Just read this. I really liked it! Very fun idea and good thought about the crow!
11/17/2012 c1 1Aprilsblue
I like this new tattoo :D
11/10/2012 c1 irishmauve
This is better than an ice machine. If only they would let you write for the show. So many of us could stop yelling at the TV. Really funny one-shot.
11/10/2012 c1 elwren75
This was amazing! They are so true to character. I love the way you explain that she loves him even when she hates him. This was a perfect way to demonstrate their relationship. Now, if only the show's writers would take a hint . . . it's always two steps forward, one step back for Delena! Grrrr!

Loved this. Thanks for sharing!
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »