for My Newsies Come to Visit

4/20/2013 c4 27Wapomeo Huntress
Yo, UPDATE! This story is HILARIOUS. I loved all their shirts. COME ON UPDATE! Please :)
10/20/2012 c4 Guest
OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD.
THIS IS SO HALARIOUS!
I am HYPERVENTILATING!
AIR! MUST! GET! AIR!
Please continue! You're my favourite author, plus my names Kat too!
10/8/2012 c4 Guest
Hahahaha please work on this it's hilarious :-)
9/18/2012 c4 Mickey
This story made my freaking day! Love this! I was laughing so hard when they were on YouTube I almost peed! And when they were looking at Fanfiction was bloody perfect! Sorry for my excessive use of exclamation points...
8/27/2012 c4 newsiesluva
That was beautiful. Funniest thing I've read in months. I can't wait to see how Spot handles babysitting.
8/26/2012 c4 22writergirl97
AksmlshxakzskAkanxadazjaNnda . YOU UPDATE! And you didn't TELL me!? Augh. Whatever! You're lucky I was in the mood to check this today, otherwise...

But back to the actual story, I cannot wait to see how the boys wil do in school! Terribly, I'm sure. Besides maybe David. But oh well!

Ps, lovely writing and everything, and I love you for adding in a Doctor Who reference. I've just recently gotten into the whole thing. Who's your favorite Doctor? Mine is number 11 .
8/25/2012 c4 Guest
I love this I'm so happy you started up again 3 it :-)
8/25/2012 c4 5StAgEcReWgIrl
oh my god, I nearly died laughing reading this! It's brilliant! Please continue! Your life might depend on what I'm about to say...I'm a madman with a box
8/25/2012 c4 8blackraven72
HAHA! Update ASAP! This is awesome :).
8/25/2012 c4 Cuba Meyers
Haha nice chapter! I hope you have time to update soon this is like my favorite time travel fic
8/13/2012 c3 blackraven72
Love this story :).
3/6/2012 c1 Guest
Hilarious! Everyone is so in character! Only prob; what happened then? Update PLEASE! NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! :)
2/20/2012 c3 22writergirl97
NO. BITCH GIVE ME MORE!

I'm sorry about that, really. But hello, I'm Sarah (not Jacobs and not a Mary-Sue!) but please, I'm very eager for more! Dying for it, practically. I enjoy this immensley and I thank god for me being Puerto Rican and for my Honors Spanish 3 class cuz otherwise, I'd've died from your mother talking xD
2/20/2012 c1 writergirl97
I. LOVE. THIS. Honestly, I laughed so hard through a couple parts. And this is so me and my friends! It's scary how similar. I love your writing and it's so intruiging to think about it; Newsies nowadays. They wouldn't make it through a day on their own!
2/17/2012 c3 Kraken
*gobbles cookie*

MORE! MORE!

This is really good

I luv your character so much, and those sayings on the t-shirts were epic

However, i believe that Sarah shouls punch some walls, soon, we're getting bored here

Your writing style is very unique, with very little description. But everything is so funny, and your descriptions leave room for imagination.

Oh, and will we see more of Cat?

cat's funny