for Power Girl's Rebirth

2/11/2019 c1 Speed Reader100
This would have been better if a young girl had turned into Powergirl instead of a dude.
4/8/2017 c1 3somas35
this is interesting but it's kinda...unrealistic? I'm hesitant to use that word cause I'm talking about a fictional character. Even so theoretically wouldn't the government try to contact Jacob/Power girl? also it seems like living a double life would cause her the same problems that spider-man has (his hero life interfering with his normal one)? It's a good story. I just think it has a lot more potential left in it.
3/5/2017 c1 Movie-uy
Well, that sure was a great story ! Great job ! I hope you will write more.
10/19/2016 c1 kittenoftheuniverse
I think it's a really good story. You should do more transformation fics
3/18/2016 c1 24Asura94
I really, really love this story! I hope they'll be more like this.
7/22/2015 c1 1JamesTKent
I think you need to work a bit on the mechanics of dialogue vs. exposition, and how to trim your paragraphs better to it reads more easily. But, it was a FUN story, and the notion of a young man turning into Power Girl was definitely . . . different. Well, and having Cleo show up from the Marvel universe was pretty odd, too.
3/7/2015 c1 NANKSTA99
Needs more sex scenes
9/22/2014 c1 josh parsons
thats a funny am amzoning stroy
i loved it
5/12/2014 c1 Guest
lol you know power girls 6 foot right so is super girl and galatea
3/31/2014 c1 Hishin Trueflame
While I was interessed in your story the grammar mistakes just ruined it for me.
My advice would be to rewrite it and fix the mistakes.
10/25/2012 c1 105Khiori
Pretty damn clever! NO ONE would EVER figure out that secret identity, lol! Really good idea and you carried it out just right, this was a blast to read. Good work!
10/23/2012 c1 12GWHH
nice job
3/30/2012 c1 Sunny Yellow
Fun, and much better than what DC is doing with Karen... that awful, awful, awful! New custome they gave her is terrible.

Glad to see someone has some love for PG.
1/13/2012 c1 8Datonman
Entertaining story. It was top-notch. You must do a sequel in which Jacob encounters a similar person just like him who idolizes his favorite villain. Just an idea. Great story though!