for The Envelope

4/26/2016 c18 15Ellethiriel
Eöl and Curufin's answers to the newspaper riddle were simply beautiful. XD And I love Eöl's sarcastic guess to Maeglin's riddle and the latter's response.
4/26/2016 c16 Ellethiriel
I like the fact that you and Maeglin almost had some bonding time, sorta. Oh, and the "break up" thing, with Maeglin's confused grimace, would be about right (like him, I don't appreciate slash in the slightest). XD

I also like the random mention of how your legs would've turned to jelly if you'd noticed how Maeglin's hair shifted off his shoulders. (I know for a fact I'd be as distracted as your alter ego if several Elves happened to show up at my house, lol.)
4/26/2016 c15 Ellethiriel
Ohh, boy. First a broken TV, now an all-out brawl. Eep.

I love the line about Nerdanel looking like some sort of anime reject. XD
4/26/2016 c10 Ellethiriel
"As would trying to buy him if they don't sell him." Loool! I really love this fic so far. So funny! :D
12/23/2015 c20 4Marfacat
This was great and really funny!:)
12/8/2015 c20 1Kelesnya
Thank you so much for writing this, it was great! You're really good at writing humor. :)
3/23/2015 c20 5DeLacus
Just finished reading this . . . I really enjoyed it! The humour was awesome and I loved how you wrote the characters' personalities and their interactions with each other. :3 I especially enjoyed the bickering between Eol and Curufin - those scenes were some of the best within the story. xDDD
12/1/2014 c20 Guest
Hehehehe!
10/25/2014 c20 18Quihi
That was hilarious! And amazing. Just all the characters… I loved the Envelope and all the quotes going back and forth.
8/3/2014 c20 5WiseQueen
The latest chapters haven't been quite as good as the first ones were - but this one was brilliant!
Jack and Tollers indeed! :)

And it was a good way of finishing off the adventure.
I like the way that just as the instructions to her have been vague quotes, so she sends back just quotes (not so vague, though) as well!

It's been fun to follow your story - now for your other stories :)
2/24/2014 c20 Null.xx
Enjoyed this so much!
2/4/2014 c20 4Qeani
Now, that was a brilliant work of art! And, I loved the Elvis Presley, and Michael Jackson references! :)
12/4/2013 c20 Nimloth9
I laughed myself hoarse. The jokes and the Elvish bickering were so hilarious! I'm just really relieved Beren or Tuor weren't there (for their sakes, or they'll be dead on arrival)! Thank you for a very fun story.
10/25/2013 c20 24Galad Estel
Ah, The Envelope has closed, no more beautiful and hilarious story. I loved Jack and Tollers at the end...and Leonard Nimoy's ridiculous song! :)
10/25/2013 c19 Galad Estel
Ah, Tolkien with his dramatically tragic romantic poetry
216 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »