for The Envelope

10/25/2013 c18 24Galad Estel
Never have mad Elves play riddle games...
10/25/2013 c17 Galad Estel
Etiquette is for cravens...oh, Eol, you're hilarious.
10/25/2013 c16 Galad Estel
Ah, Maeglin and Crackers had a moment there. :) This was really boisterous but cute. Your poor, poor mother. Can't stop smiling.
10/11/2013 c20 1Susie of Anna
He's only three feet tall! Bilbo (Bilbo) Bilbo Baggins, greatest little Hobbit of them all! Now hobbits are peace-loving folk, you know, they're never in a hurry and they take things slow, they don't like to travel away from home, they just like to eat and be left alone. But one day Bilbo was asked to go on a big adventure to the caves below, to help some dwarves get back their gold that was stolen by a dragon in the days of old- ect.
THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! How did you get so smart?
10/3/2013 c17 Susie of Anna
Yes, I do say that it's good her eyes did not actually cannon across the room. That would have been kind of a lot graphic.
10/2/2013 c20 mornnenn
Now, like I said, I'm going to write a review for the entire story. (Although I said that a long, long while ago...)

Okay, so this story was very funny. It had a quick-pace to the writing that helped to make the characters feel very alive. I love how much conflict the plushies created in your life. Also, I loved how you wrote in third person (I find people writing about themselves in third person extremely funny usually).

The addition of Tolkien was genius, as was the whole F.A.U.L.T.T.Y. program. And the interactions between author, creation, and fan was wondrous to read.

All in all, this story was funny and easy to read. It had a good plot and lots of humours situations. You did a great job with it, and congratulations on its completion.
9/7/2013 c13 24Galad Estel
Blue chocolate-chip cookies? :) And Fingon brushing them away elegantly. And Eol, always soooo polite. *shakes head*
9/4/2013 c12 Galad Estel
That must have been a crowded car. :)
8/28/2013 c10 1Susie of Anna
THAT'S AWESOME!
8/23/2013 c20 5Ruadhnait
It ended?! (See, this is what I get for not reviewing earlier. :P) Wow, I think you're the first one to finish one of these Plushie deals.

With that said, this chapter was just about the perfect ending, if you know what I mean. I was thrilled to see "Tollers" again, and the "Lord of the Breath of Arda" cracked me up. The collection of Tolkien quotes was hilariously appropriate, especially "wicked masster cheatss uss!" Crackers is also such fun to read about.

I can tell that this is one of those stories that, even after it's finished, I'll be coming back and re-reading it, just cause I love it so much.

I think everyone reading this (especially me) had as much reading it as you did writing it; your shenanigans with the Elves were delightful, even if they did come at the cost of your TV. ;)
8/13/2013 c20 Mornen
Do you know how many times I came close to blowing my cover as a perfectly sane art gallery worker while reading this chapter? My dear Crackers, it was hilarious!

"(something like the sound a cat makes when one places its head in a blender-not that I would know)" - Oh, oh, dear. Oh, dearie, dearie, dear. That's...I don't know if I believe you.

Haha, for a moment I forgot that there were chinchillas. I was sitting there reading it over a couple times wondering to myself "when did they get in the picture" and "where are they?"

And the Leonard Nimoy song! Oh, goodness. You've got it stuck running through my head now. Not good, not good at all. ;D To think that Tolkien...*shakes head grinning like a fool*

"It's Operation Crack the Crackers, sir!" - Loved it!

I think that I shall sum up my feelings about the story after I get myself logged in (which should be tomorrow) and then it's off to reading "The Wary Eye!"
8/13/2013 c19 Mornen
Oh, dear. More torture! I just loved how they were throwing apples at the Elves!
And the chapter title. I adore the chapter title.
7/26/2013 c20 13the Random Oliphaunt
Awesome story! Is the rest of the Plush Toy Collaboration still to come, or did I just miss it on your profile? *goes to check profile *
7/26/2013 c15 the Random Oliphaunt
and I thought creating Sims lookalikes for middle earth people was bad... Celeborn and Galadriel would probably slaughter me if they found out.
7/25/2013 c4 the Random Oliphaunt
*drools over elves* No! Bad Inner Luster! *Inner Luster is dragged away kicking and screaming to be subdued by the oompa-loompas*
216 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »