FanFiction.Net

Veri n1c39Rmst0riL5
7/25/2018 c1 Star04525
Where can I find Every Breath for You
8/18/2016 c13 A Lonely Reader
Ey! You updated! That's great news. It's perfectly fine if you take a while to update again, after all, no writer can be perfect. You did a barking brilliant job with this chapter. Keep up the good work!
8/11/2016 c12 2Clevingerrr
Hey, you're updating this story again! It's been a while, so I had to re-read the story to get back up to speed. Glad you've decided to give it some closure. I look forward to reading its sequel once you finish revising it.

I liked the flurry of chapters you posted. They brought in some good interactions between Alek and Deryn and introduced some tense drama. The way you handled the reveal of Deryn's secret worked pretty well, though I can't easily buy Alek sneaking a look at her like that.

One thing is bugging me: why did Newkirk try to shoot Alek and run away? It isn't like him to hurt an ally, even one as moody and distant as Alek. Plus, I doubt he would leave Deryn to bleed, since they are close friends.
8/11/2016 c12 A Lonely Reader
Thanks for all of the recent updates. Keep up the good work! :)
8/9/2016 c9 A lonely reader
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! Thank you for updating!
5/18/2016 c7 Rayvin
Please either add to this one or put up Every Breath is for You! I'm eagerly awaiting more!
10/15/2015 c8 Grace
Where is every breath is for you?
10/15/2015 c8 Grace
Plz plz continue you have a great story here do not lose intrest! You are amazing and I would like to see more of this story soon. Keep doing a great job and have fun
10/4/2015 c8 ravenvampire
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH #takes breath# HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH #skip ahead a week# HHHH #gets up for water# HHHHHHA Done, THAT. WAS. AWSOME! annnd a total cliffhanger 3 eeee you are awesome this is the first time i enjoyed a cliffhanger 00
1/27/2015 c8 Clevingerrr
Woah, an update! Not only an update, but a promise to finish the fanfic and revise the sequel fanfic as well! Last time I saw one of those, a story that had been dormant for three years was finished over the span of a month, so my hopes are running high. Best of luck with the writing/revising process!

So, this ignores Goliath and creates an ending of its own for Deryn and Alek? That got my attention faster than seeing my own name mentioned in the author's note (yes, I have an ego to keep in check. :P) There's a lot of potential for a conclusion like that. I mostly enjoyed Goliath, but I think more could've been done with the ending of the trilogy. I'm eager to see how this pans out!

Since the rest of the content was thin, there's not much else to say. Grammatically, Chapter 8 was solid, and I liked the cliffhanger ending that teases some sort of Italian adventure to come. It should be interesting to see your interpretation of Italian Darwinism in the next chapters!
6/3/2014 c7 Clevingerrr
Seeing as how I got into the fandom post-Manual of Aeronautics, it's nice to gain insight on the pre-Goliath interpretation on the Pope's scroll, and about Alek's possible ascension to the throne. The story itself is pretty good: the overall plot is exciting to read, spelling and grammar are decent (but could be better, as there are some noticeable errors along those lines), and the return to the "Dylan-from-Alek's-perspective" feature is a welcome sight. The story seems to be moving along briskly, although I'm not entirely sure where it'll go from here on out. Is this going to remain separate from Goliath, or will this serve as a prequel of sorts to it?

Not much else to say, other than "Alek headbutting the Pope was possibly the weirdest moment I've ever read about in my time on this site."
11/14/2012 c6 Raven
Should I consider you a mortal enemy!? This is such an awful cliffhanger. But the story is really good, so keep going, please!
9/16/2012 c6 12TheEverHummingGirl
I found this chapter on Deviantart and after I read it I had to read the others. So here I am still awake at three-thirty a.m. typing a review.

Deryn still being in the air service is interesting; I like that. And the fact that Alek was allowed to join since it's what he really wanted.

Trust Lilit to be there at the masquerade. She's like Deryn when it comes to trouble - always in the think of it.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
9/14/2012 c6 4totallyteamjem
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS! IT'S SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO GOOD!

totallyteamjem