for Tainted Reflections

3/31/2020 c19 13cloudsandsilvers
I know it's been a long time since this was completed but I just wanted to thank for writing this series! It's a well written roller coaster and I loved reading it.
2/21/2017 c1 hackfan
Thank you SO MUCH for creating such a WONDERFUL story! I would actually like to see Haseo/Ryou and Atoli/Chigusa fight! I would just love to see how they get over it! Since Atoli' s personality has changed, and not to mention Haseo~! Keep up the great work! -
2/21/2017 c1 hackfan
I'm so glad that you made a sequel! I can't wait to read it! Maybe you could make Atoli and Haseo have a fight of some sort? - I would like to see how they get over that!
2/10/2015 c19 Mg
heys there, I feel like I should say thank you for putting an end to this,
I've been following it since some years ago and I just feel happy that
you could do it .
8/24/2014 c18 anamis
great story i hope IF you put an epilud the ryo/haseo and Chigusa/atoli get married and start a family
2/25/2014 c18 Magunesu
I was actually starting to be afraid that you were going to drop this story, but
is good to know that you will actually finish it in 1 or 2 chapters. Thanks for the update.
10/17/2013 c17 Skywrath
Such a shame is a short chapter u.u , but I am expecting a great conclusion, keep up the good work! :D
8/25/2013 c16 dreamz
I mainly check once every week to see if you update this story,
i really hope that you got over that depression thingy, smile! :o)
Anyway, thanks for going on, I NEED to know the end :3
8/24/2013 c16 8The Azure Guardian
A great new chapter. I really am curious as to who will be Fidchell's new User between Ren and Kisho. Though I guess it'd depend on whether or not he'd want someone who'd remind him of Takumi/Yata too much.

I'm definitely anticipating the final battle against Aihane. Just take your time with this story, there's no need to rush. I'm fairly certain none of us want you to get depressed over this or anything else. Or at least I don't.

Btw, this is Master of Death and Darkness. I just decided to make another name change (though I'll probably be keeping this one compared to my others).
7/16/2013 c15 Frederico
Love how the story its developing itself.
Kinda weird compared with everything if you see it from the beggining but anyway, its nice!
7/16/2013 c15 Belthasar
Has no one in England heard of backup power sources? I'm pretty sure that radio stations have them specifically for disaster situations like this one.

Other than that, this chapter was alright.
7/15/2013 c15 The Azure Guardian
A great new chapter for this story. Cyrus is finally captured with a bit of an injury (much to my pleasure) and got to see some new 'bots come out of G.U.'s woodwork. Now all the Epitaphs are back together again (minus Corbenik of course), and even I wonder who'll get Fidchell's mind off Yata.

Btw, this is Master of Death and Darkness. Just changed my author name because I felt the previous one was a little wordy and maybe a bit too dark. Plus I've gained renewed interest in Azure Kite and the Azure Flame God as opposed to Skeith.
6/13/2013 c14 1palad1n
sorry i didn't review last chapter...

well, the chapter itself is so-so. I didn't mind Azure Kite sacrifice himself, because it's his main mission after all... to protect Aura. Besides, he's emotionless, so...

For the assassins, both of them were cool. About time you made dragon assassins! Two of them too! I'd say they are likeable, and their hyper sonic attack is also cool.

otherwise, enjoy your vacation! I felt like this is a calm before the storm, so take your time, and hopefully the next chapter will be epic! Have a good day!
6/10/2013 c14 Frederico
keep loving it, ty !
6/10/2013 c14 8The Azure Guardian
Not a bad chapter, but sucks that Azure Kite had to be completely destroyed. I was kinda hoping he'd be upgraded to be almost as strong as the Avatars are now, what with how much of a bamf Azure Kite is. But it's your story and I know you have a plan so I'll just have to deal with it.

And it looks like G.U. might be getting itself some allies. But I don't think I trust them. Can't wait to see what unfolds next.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »