for The Way of the Dino

10/14/2013 c2 GregtheGuest
The zords are taking sides now? Well... That's new.
6/5/2013 c4 Okami-Ranger
More plz
4/27/2012 c4 4Gojira Geek
please update i think this cool
4/22/2012 c4 brankel1
Love it.Hope Connor gets Jason's trust.
4/22/2012 c4 nacm
Wow, one of the best in the Power Rangers Fandom! I love it! Yes, I am an editor (and I am male, some people think men are to dumb to be editors, but I proved the wrong!) and you are one of my favorite authors!

PS: I just love the no romance theme but I do want to see more heterosexual stories though.
2/14/2012 c3 9BlueRedPinkRanger
Hi everyone, I just wanted to address a situation.

Mr. drud: I don't appreciate you coming onto my story, saying such vile things, and attacking my friends.

So, just to let you know, every time you give such vile reviews, I will delete them.

Hog: Thank you for defending me. And the reason I deleted Mr. drud's reviews and the one you gave responding to him was because I didn't want him (Mr. drud) to yell at you anymore.

And I hope to update this story this weekend.
2/14/2012 c3 Billy and Adam Rule
I agree with Hog!

CopperHillsGrizzly2010: You should back off because, if you didn't read this, but on BluePinkRanger's profile she stated that one of her fav PR seasons was Dino Thunder.

So i'm sure she's seen the season and this is her story, so back off!
2/14/2012 c3 Hog
CopperHillsGrizzly2010(Motherf*cker): Back off you TROLL! You retarded son of a b!tch! And I don't think you've even watch the show!
2/14/2012 c3 602Ghostwriter
Well, I can't wait to see what you come up with. Catch ya on the flip side.
2/14/2012 c3 1 Billy Fan
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please, please, please continue.

CopperHillsGrizzly2010: For a singed reviewer you're a really bad troll! You man are totally wrong! Apparently you haven't read the whole story, cause if you had than you wouldn't say such stupid things!

Oh, and please don't come here again, because we don't like you! Thank You!
2/14/2012 c1 CopperHillsGrizzly2010
I could understand Billy, Kim and Jason being upset IF the zords were actually theirs. But if you watch Dino Thunder you would realize that the DT zords are part of Tommy's work with Mercer/Mesogog. Therefore the only way this story truly works is as an Alternate Universe.
2/14/2012 c3 brankel1
Love it.hope Kira can get Kim's trust.
1/9/2012 c2 10Madame Magic
this is 'morphinomeanon' and i quote Kimberly on this i know soo please continue
1/8/2012 c2 1 Billy Fan
Cool story! I hope that Conner, Kira, Ethan, Jason, Kim, and Billy can all be friends!

I love that you have the older trio acting like human beings! Humans are not all nicy-nice and I can understand why they would be angry!

Awesome work!

Update soon!
1/8/2012 c2 Billy and Adam Rule
Ghostwriter, they are NOT out of character! They are mad because all they know is that, in their minds eye, they stole their zords!

OUT OF CHARACTER? You should stop writing gay stories, that's out of character!

And besides, Jason, Kim, and Billy weren't in the battle, they were in town and when the zords felt their presence, they stopped working!

Got That!