for Homeward Bound: One Last Incredible Journey

10/22/2015 c2 Nicole lee Carter and elektra
Please update soon this is a good story
7/19/2015 c2 Nach11012
Good story! Please continue it!
7/12/2014 c2 karmagrace
It seems like a good beginning. You should update soon.
5/1/2014 c2 24TJ Jordan
I really like this chapter more than the last one. This has more detail and conversations, to where the first chapter was just details and explaining what was going on.

I like that we see Sassy doing her usual thing. Just lying around and spending time in Hope's bedroom. I can really feel her pain as she misses her owner, Hope. It still makes me wonder why she didn't take her. But oh well, at least she's with Shadow and Chance (despite what she might think of him).

I love the connection between Sassy and Shadow that you have in story. It can be felt and it is nice to see. They have a certain respect for each other and understand each other more than any else does. I like that they can have a conversation and actually talk to each other like two elderly grown ups.

In speaking of Shadow, this guy is really old. How old is this dog anyway? In the first movie he is really old and the second movie takes place three years after the first. Now it is ten years. So over thirteen years have been added to this dog's lifespan. I wouldn't be surprised if he was thirty years old.

I do wonder how things are going with Shadow. He seems to be a little "let down". And I don't mean because of Peter, although I do think it has something to do with it. I really do think that his age is catching up with him now.

Good to see Chance as his usual self. Can't be the "three musketeers" without the comic relief right? Good to see that out of everyone, Chance is doing well.

And in speaking of the "three musketeers" I think we should switch it for the "four musketeers". Because now Delilah is now part of the gang. Nice to see her with Chance and part of his life.

I like how you recognize some of the events of the second movie. I like stories that mention stuff that happened before in the previous installments. It helps it feel connected.

Anyway, nice chapter. I really do like it. It has that same feeling as the other movies. Nice job Marie! :)
5/1/2014 c1 TJ Jordan
Okay, not a bad beginning to start off with. I like that we have Chance as the narrator once again. I actually like Chance, he's a pretty cool character (or should I say "dog").

I like that you go into what has happened since the events of the second movie. Hope and Peter have married and moved on with their lives. Chance has married Delilah. Or rather just becomes lovers. I don't think marriage is a thing in the world of dogs (except for 101 Dalmatians). They had puppies (that's nice). Looks like things are going well for them.

Although, I do have to ask, why didn't Hope or Peter take their pets with them? My biggest guess is that they didn't want to split the three up and decided that they were better off with each other. Or maybe Peter and Hope's spouses all are allergic to animals (which would be hilarious).

And the gang is going on another vacation. Which is interesting, because we all know what the word "vacation" really means for these three animals. Florida is a nice vacation spot to go to.

Okay, nothing much else to talk about but I do like the first chapter a little bit. It's explaining what is going and what has happened. Not bad for a start.
11/3/2013 c2 ChipmunkRaccoon
This is a good story so far. Keep it up. ;)
10/6/2013 c2 Not logged in
I am watching the first right now
6/14/2013 c2 26SebastianSohmaMichaelis
well you can't just let it there.
5/24/2013 c2 Abby
I think you should make another movie incredible journy 2
1/14/2013 c2 35Asian-Dreamer
Love what you got so far! I almost feel like I'm watching the movie and not reading online. Can't wait for more!
8/17/2012 c2 Tetraforce
Please write more! This fandom needs some serious TLC.
8/10/2012 c2 Guest
I'm loving this please update. I wanna know what Shadows feeling means.
By the way could you right a story abought Dehlila being pregnant and She & Chance raising the pups.
7/13/2012 c2 8Moonlight Willows
Hey great layout of the story first off.

Ten years though seems a bit too long because Shadow mentions how too old he was in the first film but then I thought and knew that dogs can live to be 20-21 rarely and Shadow is definitely one of a kind. There were a couple of misspelling mostly "From" you spelt it "form" and a few others but oh well.

I really loved the introduction with Chance as usual and you did a fabulous job with keeping everyone canon and in character. It's really sad that Peter and Hope left Shadow and Sassy behind and I'm kinda hoping that at the end they take them home with them :) urg... but t's your story and yes you should continue.

Good job.
5/15/2012 c2 cherry1990
Yes it a good story
3/29/2012 c1 AlphaLeader456
Great story. You are doing really well with this. Keep up the great work!
18 Page 1 2 Next »