for Loki's transformation

9/3/2017 c1 70Ariyah
The poetic flow wasn't as smooth in this one as in others, but I'm still totally digging this inner monologue. Loki's discovery of his true parentage is my favourite scene in the film because there are just so many layers and emotions to his character in that moment.

Ariel_of_Narnia
2/17/2015 c1 21Mrs. Owl 09
Oh Loki... Things I'd do to you... I mean for you... I mean... Bad boy! Love it!
10/17/2012 c1 DietCokeLemon
"[...]Asgardian - that was what I believed
I'm still the Trickster, God of Lies
Ironic, really, when I'm the deceived
I belong with a race I despise[...]"

This part is one of the saddest things I've read for a long time... overall, your poem's astounding. You're transporting a lot of feelings through the words, it's a really fine piece of art. :)
5/28/2012 c1 9A Liar called Jago
Boah! This was really good! I liked reading it out loud. Had a nice ring to it. You should write more of these poems. *sigh* poor Loki! I liked the way you did sum up all the feelings he had, when he realized that he wasn't an Asgardian. And in the end the only thing he wants is revenge. I loved it. Great work! Keep it up!
3/17/2012 c1 10Cloud-Dee
I love this poem! It really reflects te development of Loki's character, especially the last verse. He is such an amazing character and you captured him perfectly. Well done!
1/1/2012 c1 4The Pearl Maiden
Pretty intense. Nicely done. :)