for Truth or Dare

1/27 c3 Guest
LOL WTH IS THIS
7/19/2015 c3 Joyce
ok so muscle in chinese is 肌肉 but that first word sounds like chicken doesn't mean it means the same thing! GODS... :( This is chicken in chinese:鸡
7/16/2014 c3 Guest
Don't worry, I have the same habit.
4/5/2013 c3 Llamasrock
LOL I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN LEO BIT HIS TONGUE! XD
1/26/2013 c2 4Distantwave
Ha ha! I'm so going to follow this!
11/12/2012 c3 Guest
I have that habit too!
6/21/2012 c3 NicodiAngeloBroughtSexyBack
OMG. You know you're a good- no, great- writer when you can convince me to leave the storylines of the real books. For example, Tratie definitley didn't exist in the books, it even said Katie disliked him, but now it's my favorite pairing! Also, I like how someone FINALLY left Nico single in a good story. :) You are really talented and this story was really well thought out so i guess there can only be one thing left to say;

UPDATE!

Thanks!
4/19/2012 c3 6DaughterOfLaughter
This is so amusing i can't wait for the next chapter, are you planning on having rachel kiss anyone here?
3/20/2012 c3 1lolcentral101
ROFL THAT WAS AH-MAZING! like legit, that was the BEST fanfic of pjo thayt ive read...of the humor genre. And trust me THAT'S saying something. Plus it made me laugh like ALL THE TIME! Seriously you have a REALLY good story there. Please please PLEASE upload soon!

~lolcentral101
3/11/2012 c3 1Splashfire
Lol lol this is really funny.
3/1/2012 c3 2SSofia
Pleassseee update soon! I love the writing style, and want to know what happens next! :)
2/28/2012 c3 5gabbie519
hehe i like it update soon please
1/24/2012 c3 2178meg9
I really don't care if you make it up as you go, as long as the content is funny. And right now, it is flipping hilarious!
1/24/2012 c3 41Katerina Riley
nico's so screwed XD (poor nico)
1/24/2012 c3 6Rikki-Chadwick-Is-A-Mermaid
Haha, this really brightened up my day! I hope you continue soon!
30 Page 1 2 Next »