for I'll Be There

12/13/2012 c1 3alix33
"Abby was about to ask when Tim pointed to her marshmallow-y cheek. "Want me to wipe that off for you?" "Want to lick it off?" Abby challenged him. Tim's eyes lit up, but Gibbs had overheard. "Rule 12, McGee. Break it at your own risk." Tim nodded. "Yes, boss." - Hehehe.
"Kate touched her hair, then made a face. "I'd better hit the showers. When Tony gets back from booking that guy, tell him his ass is mine." Abby crossed her arms over her chest, frowning. "Did Tony throw you under the bus?" "And how." Kate nodded. "Stay at my place tonight and we'll talk about it?" "I love sleepovers!" It was hardly the first time Abby had stayed at Kate's apartment, but it was always fun. "I keep a pair of spare jammies in my lab, so I'm set." - Those sleepovers sound like a huge amount of fun.
"McGee, you're with me. Abby, you too." "Me?" Abby looked surprised. "Why me?" "Because there's still one member of that Thailand cartel that's after you, and I'm not taking chances. I trust Kate to watch you tonight, but for now, you're with us. Let's go." Abby practically glided down the stairs on the way to the car. Suddenly, she felt the world being pulled away from her, as if she were being sucked through a wormhole or something similar. She reached forward, trying to hold onto the moment. She tried to think of Kate, and it didn't work. She tried to think of making out with Tim, and she wrapped her arms around herself to try to jump-start the memory. Then a new feeling set in, a more alert one... Reality. She was awake." - AW, now we will never know how the road trip went!
1/2/2012 c1 cheether
I miss the way Abby and Kate got along on the show also, their is no replacing a deep friendship like that. I am glad that she has Tony to talk to when she feels like that.
1/1/2012 c1 12smush68
Love it! Hoping there's going to be more?
1/1/2012 c1 WhiteTigerBlackPanther
That was so cute, and not hard to imagine. Can see Abby calling Tony with it. and what Tonys real thoughts are.