for Two Black Sheep

12/28/2013 c1 70UndressTheseBeautifulLies
This was sweet. In a twisted way, sure. ;)
12/24/2013 c1 14Poppy471
I enjoyed your explanation for that tiny interchange John Hughes just left dangling there. I have thought about it a lot and wonder what HE imagined when he wrote and directed those lines. Your take on it is great. Now that you have bullied me into a review, check out "Losing It" which has a different explanation of that interchange.
11/6/2013 c1 Gemma
Hey nice writing, I love anything to do with John and Alison...they are the best characters and would make the best couple...I'M DYING FOR SOMEONE TOO WRITE MORE BENDER/ALISION FANFIC
8/10/2013 c1 ohysmn22
Cute! I enjoyed that. I love it when I'm not forced to adjust to an alien personality.
3/2/2013 c1 Guest
Very good.
2/7/2013 c1 12Ally147
I've always thought this pairing should be explored more! I love how you stayed so true to their characters. Congrats on a great little fic :)
12/2/2012 c1 Roze
Will there be more to this?
9/27/2012 c1 Liz Jackson
this was awesome. i always saw something more for these two and found this very entertaining and accurate. thank you. :)
9/18/2012 c1 2Worries
Sweet and simple, and I very much enjoyed reading.
7/31/2012 c1 21mullu
Amazing insight into that line. And like someone mentioned, it makes perfect sense with some of Allison's attitudes in the movie. I would love to see more of this.
7/22/2012 c1 Tess
Wow, I never really thought about this! I always wonered why or what John meant when he said that to Allison but this could be a plausible reason! I loved it! Very good! haha I agree with 'your' Allison "If there's one thing Bender definitely is, it's entertaining." :D
7/9/2012 c1 realitydestroys
love it, so much, seriously amazing, please keep it up!
6/25/2012 c1 42bloodredcherry
This made me glad! I loved their dynamic in this story, and it actually is a nice background for different parts in the movie, where Allison looks amused and everyone else is offended or angry.

No bullying necessary! I enjoyed it.
6/12/2012 c1 7FoxFlyer
I like it, it's different. Too short for my liking, but I'm a word wh*re.

Vixie: And a grammar Nazi.

I didn't even mention that! *whiny*

Vixie: Your point being?

... Anyway, yeah, really liked it.
28 Page 1 2 Next »