for Happily Ever After

9/5 c8 Baahubali321
hi, rlly like the idea of ur fic and also surprised with shizuka using kyuubi's chakra. good job and cant wait for more:)
9/5 c8 biginferno
fantastic story I hope you have a lot more to come
6/24 c8 Dave
I hope this is not dead, because this is good :)
5/25 c6 waifu master
Shizuka is SS tier Waifu!

Fuck all the other Naruto bitchs
4/8 c8 rosaurocunanan16
Please finish this already! I wanna see the ending so i can re-read this wonderful awsomely story! Please!
3/27 c8 Ryuki
Update?
3/22 c8 BusGrunts
Just discovered this story and I gotta say, I really enjoy what you have so far. I hope to see more from this soon!
3/14 c8 Yuki Riki
Still waiting for this one..
1/21 c8 1dfsyah06
12/1/2020 c8 Etro champion
If you want I can help you with the rest of your story come up with ideas for it but I don't have access to print it but I can suggest ideas and formats for you I'll p.m. you suggestions for where The Story Goes if you interested
10/1/2020 c8 nish54
Super happy you picked this back up. One of my favs
9/18/2020 c7 SANS
*MegALOvAniA Intensifies*
Your about to have a bad time
8/12/2020 c2 lucifertrust
love it
7/26/2020 c8 1WookieMan
Hey man, did you really expect younger-you to be nearly as good a writer as you are now? 'Cause if so, then you're asking a bit much. We are who we are today because of what we did in the past, because our experiences shape our very being.

The fact that younger-you even stuck with writing, kept going through all the mistakes and hate, shows that you've turned out well. Not everybody can say the same. Hell, I tried writing once(never posted it, no confidence in myself)so I know just how much effort it takes to put your work out there, the resolve it takes to accept that people might not like what you've written.

I've been reading your stuff for YEARS now, and if there's one thing that says, it's that you're good at what you do. So don't worry about it man, you do good work. Especially since you have to out even more effort into it considering your tumultuous health. It shows real dedication that, despite you not being in the greatest condition, you still put-forth the effort to give us something to read. And we appreciate it, even if we don't all say it. Heck, that's a huge thing about a fan-base which I've come to understand: your greatest fans, the ones who really DO enjoy your work, will never comment simply because they love what you do and see no reason to voice any worries; they don't have any worries, they know that you'll always give them something amazing. They TRUST in you to give them something amazing, and it's never misplaced. You always fulfill. And we stick by you for it, because you give us so much and ask so little in return.

I'll leave it off here and just say that I hope you get what I meant in these words, and that I hope your health improves. Because you're an awesome guy Neon, and we appreciate the work you put into giving us the amazing material that you do.

So, in the immortal words of NeonZangetsu...

Keep writing.. would you kindly?
7/19/2020 c8 draculyn28
interesting, I hope to see what happens later on this and your other stories, greetings.
567 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »