for Happily Ever After

8/21/2016 c7 FateBurn
great chapter
8/21/2016 c7 AndyM9594
wish you could report trollers/haters
8/21/2016 c7 3The Richmaster
The meeting with Kurama was pretty interesting, I'm not sure if I like easily things seemed to go but that seems like it'll be elaborated upon as Shizuka's backstory and potential powers are explored so I'm going to withhold thought for now.
Look forward to your next update.
8/21/2016 c2 7infadinityfollower
Pretty good~-
8/21/2016 c6 Ruto-kun
Is she a descendant of mascara Ichihara or himura? That's why you overpower her
8/21/2016 c7 ThePizziaMan
Wow I wonder what he ancestry is composed of. Any nice to see a chapter for this story. Also Granbabies!
8/21/2016 c1 infadinityfollower
Pretty good
8/21/2016 c7 7The DarkEnd Dragon
NeonZangetsu, my dear ol' friend
Let me, and a few others tell you something? Everyone, and I mean everyone gets something bad said about something, he/she does. It is how life goes, some get it worse then others. Take a look at Fairy tails Dragon Slayer, he still to this day has commenters saying "Go kill yourself" "Naruto wouldn't do this." But he does not let it stop him, in fact I believe it makes him that much more determined, you can be like that too. Who cares what anyone says about WHAT YOU DO, he is but a single spark, in a maelstrom of chaos, and we the fans are that chaos, I believe in you, shouldn't you believe in yourself, that what you write is awesome, who cares what ONE voice says, when YOU have thousands more backing you up. Even so by giving him rants is just Egging him on, and makes it that much more enjoyable to him to write about you. DON'T give him that attention. Besides you quitting would only make him feel as if he has won! Do you really want him to win? Besides I believe in your stories, I believe that they are good, as should the one who have wrote them. Don't give them the satisfaction.

From a friend, and loyal reader
Darkend Dragon
8/21/2016 c7 jablanco
I am not trying to tell you what to do but I think you should completely ignore the haters even if they say something extremely wrong and do what you want to do.
8/21/2016 c7 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
8/21/2016 c7 3Apostle-of-Darkness
Out of all your stories, I like this one the best. Instead of dark or egocentrical Narutos like in most of your fics, this one has a normal, almost-canon!Naruto starting from when it begins. I look forward to seeing more chapters when you are able.
8/21/2016 c7 5Humble and Merciful
hey man been following you for years now and you some of the best crossovers and dont let those little fuckers get to you! you are a amazing writer that has been through alot and keep putting out high quality chapters so dont let them get you down in the dumps. glad you updated the story man as this is my favorite naruto x shizuka keep up the good work and put out a chapter soon and stay healthy!
8/21/2016 c7 bankai777
Would Mito Uzumaki approve of Shizuka.
8/21/2016 c7 Guest
And with that i no longer read this story. Even though its plot, i cant read it srry.
8/21/2016 c7 fraxures
Nice chapter can't wait for the next one
568 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »