FanFiction.Net
for Happily Ever After

8/21/2016 c7 Lord Mortensen
Great Chapter! Definitely I love this fic! please update soon!
8/21/2016 c7 Drakolf
Neon. I'm sorry to hear that you've gotten nothing but scorn and negativity for doing effectively nothing wrong. I don't normally look at reviews, so I didn't have a clue as to what was going on. I hope that the anon who keeps posting all those horrid things is dealt with soon. To move on to lighter topics, I realized that I never said 'thank you' for you taking the time to make and post these stories for us. I never said I appreciated what you did. And I'm sorry for that. I do appreciate your hard work here and I do enjoy your works. While each have some flaws, that's only to be expected.

No story is perfect and no author is infallible. Even so, one should do their best at something. I personally think you've done some rather interesting things, such as the demigod ki you mentioned. It's things like that draw me in more and more: creativity and new ideas. So thank you NeonZangetsu, for all you've done, and I look forward to your next post. Good luck to you with future plans.
8/21/2016 c7 1R-king 93
Well it was nice knowing you obito
8/21/2016 c7 1OBSERVER01
good chapter. and for the love of all that is Holy and for your own mental and physical health just plain ignore the flamers and trolls who harass you! Haters just gotta what they do. heck you could even put all their messages to you in fic form and let everyone including the mods see the sheer crap you have to deal threats over fanfics?either theres something wrong with them or like kirei kotomine from fate/zero and fate/stay night they get off on your suffering. hell just for making this review and giving my opinion on the matter i could become a target of theirs. anyway stay strong man and keep on writing what you enjoy doing at your own pace.
8/21/2016 c7 Usagi no Megume
Vai te fuder
8/21/2016 c7 ebm6969
Hey NeonZangetsu I'm sorry to hear about your haters hating on your work which is truly incredible from my perspective. Also I'm more sincerely sorry to here/read about your heart surgery. I hope you grow stronger from a restful recovery and decide to never give up; just like Naruto, and be loyal to your fans and continue to keep writing I'm sure we all (haters included) really enjoy every update we get from you.
8/21/2016 c7 DragonPony022
Great chapter, can't wait to see more. I still wonder where Naruto will end up when this is all over. I mean I think it would be cool to see him not end up in the Leaf just to see how different things would be if he wasn't there. But at the same time that village make it seem like being male as a second class citizen that if he went there he would be second to all the females even if he is the strongest being on the planet when the war is over.
8/21/2016 c7 Bountyhunter1977
You know both of Naruto a parents where seal masters and had basically copies of there memories inside the seal so why did they not use that to there advantage to teach Naruto a crap load of stuff from ninja arts, both basic he missed out on, to advanced like seals , hand to hand witch he sucks at even after trip and training with the toads, and some more wind techniques that don't revolve around the resagon, I know I spelled it wrong. Heck he was traveling with the village's top hand to hand combatant him alone should have put Naruto though the paces during the trip.
8/21/2016 c7 1volrath77
It's...it's alive! ALL MY YES!

That said, this should be a one-time deal only and the girl should not be able to call on the 9T energies at her beck and call or even use it repeatedly. It's not good for the baby.
8/21/2016 c7 FateBurn
great chapter
8/21/2016 c7 AndyM9594
wish you could report trollers/haters
8/21/2016 c7 3The Richmaster
The meeting with Kurama was pretty interesting, I'm not sure if I like easily things seemed to go but that seems like it'll be elaborated upon as Shizuka's backstory and potential powers are explored so I'm going to withhold thought for now.
Look forward to your next update.
8/21/2016 c2 7infadinityfollower
Pretty good~-
8/21/2016 c6 Ruto-kun
Is she a descendant of mascara Ichihara or himura? That's why you overpower her
8/21/2016 c7 ThePizziaMan
Wow I wonder what he ancestry is composed of. Any nice to see a chapter for this story. Also Granbabies!
577 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »