for Happily Ever After

7/26/2020 c8 1WookieMan
Hey man, did you really expect younger-you to be nearly as good a writer as you are now? 'Cause if so, then you're asking a bit much. We are who we are today because of what we did in the past, because our experiences shape our very being.

The fact that younger-you even stuck with writing, kept going through all the mistakes and hate, shows that you've turned out well. Not everybody can say the same. Hell, I tried writing once(never posted it, no confidence in myself)so I know just how much effort it takes to put your work out there, the resolve it takes to accept that people might not like what you've written.

I've been reading your stuff for YEARS now, and if there's one thing that says, it's that you're good at what you do. So don't worry about it man, you do good work. Especially since you have to out even more effort into it considering your tumultuous health. It shows real dedication that, despite you not being in the greatest condition, you still put-forth the effort to give us something to read. And we appreciate it, even if we don't all say it. Heck, that's a huge thing about a fan-base which I've come to understand: your greatest fans, the ones who really DO enjoy your work, will never comment simply because they love what you do and see no reason to voice any worries; they don't have any worries, they know that you'll always give them something amazing. They TRUST in you to give them something amazing, and it's never misplaced. You always fulfill. And we stick by you for it, because you give us so much and ask so little in return.

I'll leave it off here and just say that I hope you get what I meant in these words, and that I hope your health improves. Because you're an awesome guy Neon, and we appreciate the work you put into giving us the amazing material that you do.

So, in the immortal words of NeonZangetsu...

Keep writing.. would you kindly?
7/19/2020 c8 draculyn28
interesting, I hope to see what happens later on this and your other stories, greetings.
7/13/2020 c8 fanfictionsfan
I never found this story before but it seems interesting. Keep up the good work!
7/9/2020 c8 Guest
Would you kindly eat shit and die?
7/10/2020 c8 1DoomScar
nice chapter!, keep it going man.
7/6/2020 c8 2lostxinxthexdarkness
It's great to see this fic updated, it's the fic that opened my eyes to so many different avenues that can be taken in the Naruto-Fanfiction universe, and it's held a special place in my heart since I first read it so long ago.

I'm glad to hear that you are alive, I honestly was worried considering that you mentioned recurring ill health in the past, but held on to the hope that it was simply life that was keeping you away from writing (as I often find is the case for myself).

I hope to see more of your work being updated, in the hopefully near future, it's not often that I find an author that I enjoy reading their work so much. You've been genuinely missed.
7/4/2020 c8 Guest
Get well soon and don’t die the world would be darker if you did
7/4/2020 c8 Guest
Would you kindly go fucking die already Ryan Duff? You clearly won’t be missed you shitbag nazi.
7/3/2020 c8 TylerJay333
please update. love this story
7/3/2020 c8 qalleesyawesome
Im soo happy you decided to continue this storyy! To me since this is not a very long story, you dont really have to rewrite it. I would be more happy with new chapters then having old chapter be rewriten... And this goes with every story. Thanks for the update cant wait for moree
7/2/2020 c8 Guest
Do everyone a favor and kindly go fucking kill yourself you sickening Gary Stu dick sucker nazi.
7/2/2020 c8 MonoInu007
I love this story! hm I wonder what Kurama's charka will affect on their unborn daughter...? Looking forward for rewrite and Good luck!
7/2/2020 c8 2gonzalo.flako
Muy buena historia e iniciativa de esta buena historia manejando bien los tiempos, lo acabo de leer y no lo dejé hasta que termine, aunque el último fue muy corto pero divertido. Espero con ancias el próximo capítulo
7/2/2020 c8 palonchi04
Hi I'm new in this fic, so, i've been reading this since yesterday, since your last update, so i like this shit a lot, i hope you continue this fic and thanks for the smiles, good luck, peace
7/1/2020 c8 Guest
Wait, “sick” as in emotionally/mentally, or physically!?
569 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »