for Happily Ever After

7/1/2020 c8 Angelo47
Will this carry on Into boruto?
7/1/2020 c8 3SoloChrollo
Woah. I havent seen this update in a whiiiiiiiiiiile. It's nice to see it updated!
7/1/2020 c1 cudranuknu
Idiot posting over 200 stories without being to complete anything. Just come out and say it, you're too stupid to do anything that anyone actually cares about. Leave. Go. You're too stupid to even finish stories before writing another 200 of them, you've got something messed up in your head. Get out. Delete your garbage and save us the trouble of seeing your shit.
7/1/2020 c8 3TheRageHeart
i like this story
7/1/2020 c8 Solitary Heart
Man I'm just glad you're feeling better and rewriting the story I used to love it I still love it keep it up my man
7/1/2020 c8 Byakko-179
Huh, nice.
Didn't think you would ever do something with this story, glad to see you back. Don't let the assholes get to you bre.
Can't wait to see more from you
7/1/2020 c8 Ryu wolf
Great job with this story so far nicely done
7/1/2020 c1 Guest
Reeeeee die
7/1/2020 c8 Guest
You are shit and will always be shit.

Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff?
7/1/2020 c8 Guest
I’m so glad you got back to this story! It’s been so long. Please, keep updating!

Also, even though the world is crazy right now, just keep looking for the good things in life and you won’t be snuffed out by the dark and dreary world!
6/30/2020 c8 Guest
I'm so happy you're updating this!
7/1/2020 c8 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
7/1/2020 c8 Slick21
Bruh I'm glad you bringing this one back this was a gem to me
7/1/2020 c8 Narusakusasuhina
I honestly don't remember reading this story. But none the less nicely put together short chapter. When i get the chance ill probably reread the previous chapters.
7/1/2020 c8 4Fallen-Ryu
this...this is going to be hilarious...and it was...

thanks for updating this!

I look forward to seeing the polished version of this! take care of yourself though!
568 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »