for Happily Ever After

1/3/2012 c1 Sinistercurt
Haha, well I'm happy I decided to rewatch episode 235 today and I figured, "hey let's see if there's a fanfic for them", nice to see one came out like 5 hours before or something. I liked Shizuka and I'm happy to see there's even a single fanfic for her and Naruto.
1/2/2012 c1 latereadingweeb
Great story, hope you can update this often!
1/2/2012 c1 LinkOOT
Good job, this pairing is new enough that any idea with it seems fresh. Plus, gotta say I was waiting for someone to do this one.
1/2/2012 c1 Ironman088
you make new fics all the time, but this one is fucking awesome and the concept is great. A pairing that hasn't been done yet. Please continue, this one is a must. So rich in potential
1/2/2012 c1 Super Saiyan God Gogeta
Naruto didn't even need Sage mode to beat Shizuka.
1/2/2012 c1 unknown T1
First to the writer,I would like to say nice chapter 1 and I comend you for branching out,rather than write another cliche over done naru/Saku or naruhina fanfic,keep up the good work.

To Unknown T1...get over it, it's fanfiction.
1/2/2012 c1 unknown T1

To Unknown T1...get over it, it's fanfiction.
1/2/2012 c1 15alchemists19
Good start
1/2/2012 c1 1EVA-Saiyajin
Great story so far, keep up the good work!
1/2/2012 c1 Hermes tonsils
An interesting story indeed. I must admit this is the first Shizuka story I'm reading so I am very excited :) keep it up!
1/2/2012 c1 11chm01
running away from your sweetheart aren't you? not on her watch you don't ! ha! let's see him get out of this one (if he wants to)
1/2/2012 c1 Richy1991
great story
1/2/2012 c1 UnknownT1
I don't know why you're so confused Naruto clearly said he loves Sakura he has ALWAYS love her since she made her debut in chapter 3 what's so confusing about that? The anime team is just showing the obvious that he still loves her EVEN AFTER her "supposed fake" confession which Kishimoto said it himself that he was portaying" an honest and seemingly stubborn girl" he's describing Sakura when she confessed to Naruto, yep she was being honest with loving him but she lied about still not caring for Sasuke.

Naruto has NEVER love Hinata or any other woman that it isn't Sakura romantically. Chapter 559 was made very obvious that Naru/Hina is completely over and gone Naruto thanked her for saving him but he doesn't answer her confession he doesn't love her, he encourages her giving her hope but that's just it. Friendship right there zero romance. I seriously don't know what else Kishi has to do to show that Naruto loves Sakura.
1/2/2012 c1 Demonxkiller2
Nice chapter their personalitys are like the series
569 « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38