FanFiction.Net
for Happily Ever After

7/1/2020 c8 Ryu wolf
Great job with this story so far nicely done
7/1/2020 c1 Guest
Reeeeee die
7/1/2020 c8 Guest
You are shit and will always be shit.

Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff?
7/1/2020 c8 Guest
I’m so glad you got back to this story! It’s been so long. Please, keep updating!

Also, even though the world is crazy right now, just keep looking for the good things in life and you won’t be snuffed out by the dark and dreary world!
6/30/2020 c8 Guest
I'm so happy you're updating this!
7/1/2020 c8 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
7/1/2020 c8 Slick21
Bruh I'm glad you bringing this one back this was a gem to me
7/1/2020 c8 Narusakusasuhina
I honestly don't remember reading this story. But none the less nicely put together short chapter. When i get the chance ill probably reread the previous chapters.
7/1/2020 c8 4Fallen-Ryu
this...this is going to be hilarious...and it was...

thanks for updating this!

I look forward to seeing the polished version of this! take care of yourself though!
7/1/2020 c8 2TheSlySage
hey bud. so glad to see an update here. its been quite a bit and seeing this even if its short... makes me smile!

thanks for all the writing you do... theres alot lol
7/1/2020 c8 HyperA2019
I am looking foward to Chapter 9.
6/30/2020 c8 Hashirama 1710
yay update!
I love this story
6/30/2020 c8 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
YOSH! Glad to see ya getting back to some of the older stories! That great! I can’t wait to see what’s planned! If you’d like, I’d also be happy to put h in and help out on this story as well! Just let me know!
6/30/2020 c8 8Dragon Blaze-X
Insert how long has it been meme but glad to see your still kicked man. Just do your part and call me up if you ever need help man
6/30/2020 c8 LoamyCoffee
Glad to see this back, my friend~ Also sorry to hear you're feeling awful.
577 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »