for Snow White

10/24/2015 c7 Guest
You haven't updated in what I'd call "soon" which sucks. I'm assuming your done with this story. But you know what they say about assuming. It makes an ass out of u and me. XD sorry. You problably won't read this but... I liked the story. Ben is a Vampire so maybe she should know that. I hope you only had almost 3 years of writers block.
6/4/2012 c7 3abbyweyr
good that Bella is there to help explain things. Kind of funny how she starts in and does same as the rest. Carlisle thinking Nessie might be shapeshifter that doesn't make any sense at all. They know how true and faithful Bella and Edward are to each other. Just added another question for Angela - about being immortal. Poor girl. Answers just lead to more questions.
6/4/2012 c6 abbyweyr
adopted, good possibility. Nice that it didn't take days for her to change back. Why didn't Bella or Edward stop Nessie from showing Angela anything? Who couldn't fit into clothes? oh, not a fit issue but a damaged while hunting issue.
5/27/2012 c6 LadyLiterary
I can honestly say I am LUHVING the abundance of words in this story! And the plot is original...and no grammatical. I'm pleased & pissed you left me on a cliffhanger, this is so realistic one might say Stephenie wrote it herself! I am extremely ready for the next chapter and for Angela to meet Leah!...lol. I also hope Angela gets more fiesty and confident as the story progresses ;) Update please!
5/5/2012 c6 theyearis2017
Wonder how Angela will take that and also Nessie being half vampire/half human.
2/25/2012 c5 abbyweyr
Well done, believable alternative. Like your descriptions of Angela as she adjusts to being a wolfs. Hope something works out for Ben and her, maybe he will be her imprintee?
2/24/2012 c5 theyearis2017
Love it and can't wait for more.
1/26/2012 c4 2crazybread
Continue plz ASAP
1/26/2012 c4 theyearis2017
Nice chapter but I was wondering if Angela can smell vamps or not?
1/15/2012 c3 1AntiSocialBookWorm
Love it, but what is Edward doing there with Jacob? Shouldn't one of the other wolves be with her?
1/8/2012 c1 Porter96
Awesome story please update soon
1/8/2012 c3 3abbyweyr
Interesting. A little choppy with the second chapter but otherwise well written so far. You will need to explain at some point why she is a shape shifter. Nothing in canon has indicated that she would.
1/8/2012 c1 1AntiSocialBookWorm
Okay, I'm liking the story so far. But i don't know where it's going yet, is Angela going to make friends with the la Push Pack? that seems the most likely outcome. Anyway please review because I'll probably be checking up on this story. It's very original. Good job so far, but I want to read more! So please update soon!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service