for We Do They Don't

3/12/2012 c5 36darlingcas
really good ,still cannot wait for more
3/11/2012 c5 James Birdsong
Nice. Excellent.
3/7/2012 c5 Insane Muse
I knew it LOL!'
3/6/2012 c5 22CocoRocks
Oh Eugene it's not the end of the world if they get your nose wrong.
3/5/2012 c4 11Ghost in the Machine
If the choice is between an elopement and a State wedding, always take the elopement. Sure, it'll make more people mad, but at least you don't have to stand there and watch all of them look at you funny.
3/3/2012 c1 36darlingcas
I loved the story very much .Your style of writing was easy to read and I enjoyed the characters you invented ,they really

Seemed to show what everyone was probably thinking about Flynn rider and Rapunzel getting married . It was wonderful how

every character had its own way of speaking , I could really hear their voices in my head . Not many people can do that well .

I had looked at Rapunzel storys for inspiration for wtin my on fanfic tangled story and I found you story . Hopefully I will do as good a job as you have done .

-MusicMoxiegirl55
3/1/2012 c4 whathefuckglovefetish
I haven't reviewed this in a while but I love the dry humor in the entire story. All the chapters are great and I would love to see this continued to see if you give them the happy white wedding like they have in Tangled Ever After
3/1/2012 c4 James Birdsong
Nice four chapters :)
2/29/2012 c4 22CocoRocks
Poor King Ed. He sounds stressed.
2/29/2012 c4 10Mrs Snowball
You know, even though he's not there, I found myself feeling sorry for the Captain again. Not getting the money he's owed, threatened with death, having his intelligence doubted (I certainly hope he CAN spell 'Maximus'. It would be just embarrassing for him if he couldn't spell his own horse's name)... good thing he isn't around to hear all that.

That said, I don't blame the King for being so annoyed. It's always irritating when things don't go as planned, especially important things, and that petition on top of everything else... Like I said, I don't blame him.

Excellent chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
2/3/2012 c3 6leblover
I'm loving the sarcasm. THIS IS HILARIOUS :) revenge is indeed so sweet, but poor Captain though, I'm sure he's not THAT bad of a guy. You know for some reason, I really like the Stabbington Bros. I don't know why but I just do, and I was so happy when I heard they were at the wedding in Tangled Ever After. This is a great fic, update soon!
2/3/2012 c3 10Mrs Snowball
I think I enjoyed this chapter far too much, considering how much I normally sympathise with the Captain. I mean, I felt bad for him here (and I'll never believe he's a total idiot), but it was still hilarious. I can't help but wonder why she wants revenge, though. Is it just because she dislikes him or is there something else? (I'm also a bit shocked because I was working on something involving the Stabbingtons' appearance. Great minds think alike, I guess).

Keep up the good work.
2/3/2012 c3 22CocoRocks
The Stabbingtons at the wedding could turn the whole event into a diaster.
1/18/2012 c2 sangkutdalamfiksyen
Bwahaha. Oh dear, this is sure one hell of a funny fic. I just loved how you write Eugene's thought process there. XD And you gotta love the thugs. I mean, even with all the weapons and big muscles, they really are a bunch of softies (a sensitive bunch too, apparently. lol) 3 Excellent. Can't wait for the next chapter. :D
1/12/2012 c2 6Jane McAvoy
These are alot of fun and humorous. I like how Eugene is buds with Conli. And how he picked his best thug by a method of elimination.
20 Page 1 2 Next »