for Potshots

9/1/2013 c1 39carriebear27
Poor Dean and also sweet of Sam to make a bed for dean
2/2/2012 c1 143PADavis
I missed this somehow when it came out - my inbox is totally out of control. And then I found it. Bidt? OMG Inspired. I had to hold my nose and try out the word, and dang, girl, it is bidt. Fabulous fic. Me, I thought he was allergic to hay! But then he'd be dead by morning so not much of an option, really.

Love and kisses,

Phoebe
1/5/2012 c1 15Liafrombrazil
Oh my. A perfect nest of hay. It’s so perfect in so many levels, like it’s the highest level of nurturing and providing comfort for pets…I mean, people you love. I loved that. It’s like that time when Sam made a bed in the back seat of the Impala, but building a real nest has a new sweet flavor. Your congested talking and sneeze spelling are ALWAYS the best. I especially love "Uhh... hh-hh-hh-hoo... hh-hah-hh-hah-hh-hah-hh-hh-HAXTCH! DGEZZSHuh! Heh-XXTSHSHee! Whoa,” when Dean takes a handful of scented tissues. I love the hesitation, hh-hah-hh, the explosion and the realization in it. :) and the promise of a whole night of allergic sneezes in the end. I really really love your writing. Thanks!
1/4/2012 c1 21GaelicAngel
Hahahaha...OMG! This was freaking hilarious and poor Dean, the only thing he needed to make this worse was if he was allergic to straw aswell. Remind me never to send Sam to buy me tissues.

This was great and I loved it. Awesome work as always!
1/4/2012 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
One of the great mysteries of the world: why are there so many sneezing prompts? Another great mystery is why I like them so much!

Great story! Lots of fun!
1/3/2012 c1 5RodneyIsGodney
God, do I love sneezy Dean! Thank you for writing and posting this! Made my night!
1/3/2012 c1 38sidjack
Only Dean. Great idea and the hay is so perfect with Sam making a nest.

sid