for These Days

4/22 c1 kazuyaryo
Amazing os
9/6/2020 c1 74AngelOfDeath10
Lovely. Really was evocative of various parts of their lives in a way that seemed very nostalgic. You seemed to really sink into this world and it showed in lots of cool details. What a great read.
6/27/2020 c1 Guest
this fanfic owns my whole heart! ️ so beautifully written & sweet, this is my second time reading it
6/22/2020 c1 TubbyPusheen
So he slept around knowing he loved her an wanted to confess? That’s disheartening
6/1/2020 c1 Carmen
I AM IN ANAPHYLACTIC SHOCK. THIS. FUCKING. STORY. IS. SO. GOOD.
4/28/2020 c1 Sasori Fan
I really enjoyed every aspect of this. Although, I would have enjoyed it even more if say they had Pain/Nagato or Kakashi as a teacher whom they both bond with
9/3/2019 c1 18tiny.sakura
Oh god. I’m 24, squealing in the middle of the freaking night and I’m dying of happiness and love. SasoSaku is my serious OTP and I always prayed they would magically become canon because of fuck Edo Tensei but DAMMIT. I still loved this story though. It’s ups and downs made me feel like I was on the best rollercoaster of my life. Still so happy! Ahh!
12/5/2018 c1 Majestrice
Perfect. Simplesmente incrível.
5/22/2018 c1 xyra23
just so. beautiful.. thank you for such an awesome read
5/10/2018 c1 Guest
Ami the only one that cried? Great fanfic, nicely written.
3/18/2018 c1 1ieobsneun
Holy shit, now that was a hell of a good story. Binge read this monster at 3 AM no regrets
9/29/2016 c1 paz
brilliant
9/11/2016 c1 Guest
i can only say one thing

PERFECT!
8/13/2016 c1 Sasosaku fan
OH MY GOD !
IM IMPRESSED
This was one of the best one shots I've ever read !
I really loved it how you compiled the Story starting from Sasori's and Sakura's childhood to their graduation.

Thank goodness it didn't end in tragedy, I'm really happy it was a positive ending and I truly believe that this story will give lots of courage to many readers ! /w/
3/20/2016 c1 Guest