for You and Me

6/15/2014 c1 26Silversun XD
please update! XD
8/25/2013 c1 9Halley Vanaria
Toujo X Kagome or Nastume X Kagome would be fine :)
Please update :D
6/4/2013 c1 2grimmich
awww but her and Oga make such a cue couple, and Kagome practically raised Shippo so she has experience with raising demons! :pout: but if you don't want to pair them then I guess toujou isn't so bad...

well can't wait to see more, especially seeing as it sounds like a kick-ass Kagome fic! and will you describe her when the others meet her so we can get an idea of what her harsher appearance is, sounds interesting!
5/22/2013 c1 Guest
update soon please
4/14/2013 c1 Guest
I hope you decide to continue this story. There are only a few Inuyasha & Beelzebub crossovers.

The beginning is good. I like the idea of Kagome being with a side character. I am glad you were thinking of pairing Kagome with someone other than Oga. Of the few Inuyasha & Beelzebub stories there are, she is with Oga. I really like the idea of Kagome & Kanzaki. I've never considered that pairing before but I like it. Kagome and Toujou would be interesting to see too.

You mentioned that Kagome has a harsher appearance. Could you describe what is different about her appearance.

Do you plan to include anyone other than Kagome from the Inuyasha series?
Is Kagome older, younger, or the same age as Aoi? You didn't mention her age. I was wondering if they were going to be in any of the same classes. Or is Kagome going to be in classes with any of the other guys?

I really hope you decide to continue this story. I would definitely be interested in reading more.
4/2/2013 c1 Kayna
please update soon. Im really interested on how this story progresses.
4/2/2013 c1 kayna
I hope you update. Im really interested on how this story goes.
1/27/2013 c1 10UsernameMC
Update please!
12/18/2012 c1 40Yoruko Rhapsodos
... How about Furuichi or Natsume for the pairing?
11/24/2012 c1 2xXCrossoverLoverXx
i just recently got interested in beelzebub/IY xovers and I really like this! Anticipation for your next update!
11/1/2012 c1 2shesshomaru102
with toujou will be awesome owo I liked your story please keep going ne?
10/19/2012 c1 majishan
update!
10/16/2012 c1 2inuyashamikogirl26
please update soon
9/17/2012 c1 mide1718
please update fast because i'm sure that this story will be soooooooooo cool
and i would prefer a kagome toujou pairing
8/23/2012 c1 17Xireana Prime
update please! i'd lo0ve to read the rest!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »