for Your Love is My Drug

4/24/2012 c2 Raina Rasberry
i love ur simple language, its very cute!

and reading this, ur clearly a cute little fan girl/guy! and ooo! u have a twin! even more exciting!

but its adorbale!

and please consider the beta offer, if u dont want me u can consider cara's option after all, just pm wish you were here~!
4/24/2012 c1 Raina Rasberry
HAHAHA! i sent cara this link, cuz it seemed her style! but she beat me to reviewing!

its cute, but uve got a ton of grammatical mistakes. but it seems that english isnt your 1st language, and ur also VERY young. so i think its very gud for ur age and the circumstances, so, excellent!

i would love to beta for you dear!. your work seems gud, and with a beta and porbably when ur a bit bigger, ull get a nice, big, adoring audience! ;D

i itching to press the next chapter button! oooo!
4/24/2012 c1 Cara Cindy Luther
a few grammatical errors, and a but bland, but its a prologue, so its okay i guess! y dont u get a beta honey? ur work is really cute, and i think ull get more of an audience if you get a proper beta! might i Wish You Were Here? and i like the description of misa! its adorable!
1/12/2012 c2 lolita
It's great.please update soon. I love it when they're cheesy...
1/9/2012 c2 19Strangershadow
Yay! Misaki's living with Usui for a WEEK! Haha, i can't wait to see what happens next!

There are just some trivial mistakes, but from the writing point of view, this story's coming out really cool!

Update soon!
1/9/2012 c1 Strangershadow
a fe grammatical mistakes, but this prologue is nice! It makes you wonder what happens next and click the 'next chapter' page.
1/9/2012 c2 3violetshade
HEHEHEHE, so cute. Usui is being a little rough ne? But I bet Misaki loves it xD xD xD xD hahaha.

Advice Section: Make sure you don't swap between first person and third. There were time where you were saying 'I ...' and times where you said 'he...' so you may wanna check that if you have time :3 and also with your present and past tense, there were very few but some mistakes were there. Otherwise, it's such a fluffy story! I love it and hope that you update soon ^_^
1/5/2012 c2 Guest
I think you made Misaki and Usui a little out of character, but the story was really sweet overall! ^^

Also, the grammar need some improvement but I only found a few mistakes here and there, so it's no a big problem :D