for Crave You

7/14/2016 c1 Tari4078
I wonder how many other people came in their pants listening to that! Woah! Hot hot hot!
1/23/2016 c1 CupcakeRebelTheBoss
Really? In the closet? The janitor will be pissed. Please, tell us how it feels to be a gangster.
3/18/2014 c1 Rachel Garber
I'm with you I love Spencer Reid wow that was hot the only slash I will read if S/D because there is too much on fan fiction and don't have time to waste on other couples, this was hot and I love me some boy on boy loving. Very good story. hope the boys don't get caught when someone realizes they can't find Morgan.
6/6/2013 c1 Guest
Lovely
3/21/2013 c1 31diazbuckleysworld
HOTTTTT! :)
10/10/2012 c1 4Tekie Scythe
With all the smexy noise they were making I wonder if they were caught...?
5/21/2012 c1 11cissy1306
I just one thing to say : OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD !
4/9/2012 c1 xXKuroTsukiHimeXx
Who knew supply closets could be so useful!
1/18/2012 c1 65BlackBeautyQueen33
*fans myself* whew that was hot!
1/6/2012 c1 13saralynn92
That was absolutely amazing! Beautifully written, such awesome detail, and the idea was so great! ;D Very steamy and super hot! I just want to add this to anything I can here on ff! :)

Keep up the amazing work, dearie!
1/5/2012 c1 10Buridanical State
Wow. That was some super-loud secret sex. I wouldn't be surprised if they exited to a round of applause. Very steamy with a sweet ending.
1/5/2012 c1 11everything-is-eninalus
Oh man girl, this was awesome! Thank you. Seriously, great job :) This was most certainly hot and I really liked Spencer's little "hey" at the end. That was really cute :D

I can totally imagine him getting all worked up over tough guy Derek, I mean, who DOESN'T! Haha

Thanks again! And if your worried about trying to get your groove back, you've got it. I don't think you ever lost it :P

Creative idea. Two thumbs way up :)
1/5/2012 c1 1168luvcarter
Wow, this was so hot I was sweating while I read it.
1/5/2012 c1 15make-x-applesauce
HOLY S*** THAT WAS PERFECT! So incredibly perfect. Public dangerous sex is one of my favorite M/R kinks and you brought out all possible detail in the best way. I loved it; made my whole night!
1/5/2012 c1 43boothandboneslove