FanFiction.Net
for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master

2/18 c1 M1stymix
lol I could see it now how Naruto and Mew becoming best friends roaming around and playing with pokemons and occasionally pranking them. And wow I think Tsunade even likes this mission since it guaranteed Jiraiya suffer from the lack of women. Tbh at first it feels really weird mixing pokemon and naruto but after reading some pokemon fic I think i like it I hope you would continue this story in the near future
1/6 c29 2Darth Demon2
I truly wish this masterpiece gets finished :,). This is bar none the best crossover made.
10/30/2023 c29 Super heavy weapons guy
Really miss this story
10/7/2023 c28 sonikbleisotsuksukihiuga123
Puedes poner a mas pokewaifus a la trama y en un harempara naruto ? Esque nunca e visto historias con naruto con estas parejas y si hay indicios de una posible pareja con estas lq historia ni siquiera esta terminada o solo tiene 3 capitulos maximo por favor señor autor podria poner a las pokewaifu principales en un harem para naruto ?
10/7/2023 c29 sonikbleisotsuksukihiuga123
Señor autor puede poner a mas chicas en el equipo y que estas esten con naruto en un harem ? Osea puedes poner a yellow / misty / may / serena / dawn / iris / lillie / korrina / cinthya / lana / mallow / chloe / marnie y otras mas a un harem con naruto ?
9/25/2023 c29 5JuanKui
I'm at the point where I want to willingly throw money at you so you can continue this story damn it.
4/7/2023 c1 1Diametrik
*choking brother unconscious after a fistfight over a battle in a videogame over 10 years ago*
"Hey, I just thought of a really cool idea for a fanfiction!"

Seriously, how does your mind even work?
2/10/2023 c29 Samuel Santillan
I liked good chapter.
turn up chapter 30, continue with this story, it's very good, I want to see if naruto catches the other 2 legendary pokemon from kanto.
1/18/2023 c29 vilca8302
me gustaría que continuara pero debes tener tus razones para no haberla seguido
9/16/2022 c1 2GoMagikarp
Nothing ruins a pokemon fic than awkwardly shoving game traits onto it like levels.
8/22/2022 c28 9Tri-Edge
Why would Red think that Naruto abandoned his Pokémon after Profrssor Oak told him the context behind the Pokémon being on Mt. Silver? That doesn't really make much sense. He KNOWS that Naruto lent his Pokémon to Jiraiya.
8/21/2022 c18 Tri-Edge
It's been a long while since I've last read this. Years, really. I forgot how much I enjoyed it.

It was nice to see how you actually made Giovanni tolerable and not some cartoon-tier villain.
5/26/2022 c29 Guest
Porfavor continúa con este fic es muy bueno , es uno de los mejores crossover de Naruto y Pokémon que he leído asta ahora.
3/13/2022 c1 9Emrys Akayuki
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow. Thank you. . . . .
1/27/2022 c1 Sir Naru
please do continue, its really good
2,496 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »