FanFiction.Net
for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master

1/18 c29 vilca8302
me gustaría que continuara pero debes tener tus razones para no haberla seguido
9/16/2022 c1 2GoMagikarp
Nothing ruins a pokemon fic than awkwardly shoving game traits onto it like levels.
8/22/2022 c28 11Tri-Edge
Why would Red think that Naruto abandoned his Pokémon after Profrssor Oak told him the context behind the Pokémon being on Mt. Silver? That doesn't really make much sense. He KNOWS that Naruto lent his Pokémon to Jiraiya.
8/21/2022 c18 Tri-Edge
It's been a long while since I've last read this. Years, really. I forgot how much I enjoyed it.

It was nice to see how you actually made Giovanni tolerable and not some cartoon-tier villain.
5/26/2022 c29 Guest
Porfavor continúa con este fic es muy bueno , es uno de los mejores crossover de Naruto y Pokémon que he leído asta ahora.
3/13/2022 c1 9Emrys Akayuki
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow. Thank you. . . . .
1/27/2022 c1 Sir Naru
please do continue, its really good
1/18/2022 c29 4El Publicano
The best crossover I've read in a long time. I absolutely love the characterization of the characters, you know, it makes this story more fun and enjoyable to read. The characters have their own identities, emotions that can be perceived as you read the words.

PS: I love this Sabrina, other stories portray her more flatly. at least here she has personality
11/20/2021 c29 jhampier
es el final
10/20/2021 c8 vilca8302
10/16/2021 c1 daniekl698
7/22/2021 c29 DokuMidori
This is a really interesting take on the Pokémon franchise and all, but I still have a bit of an issue. Namely, Naruto before and after training in the safari zone seem functionally the same. Sure post training Naruto is strong enough to fight toe to toe with Bruno, but that’s it. Naruto has known about the rasengan/Pokémon element training exploit for eleven months now and prior to the battle of Saffron he got a hint about the utility of shadow clones. Even beyond that, he’s had nine months solid training under one of the densetsu no sannin. How in the divine name of Arceus does Naruto not know some actually new jutsu. Especially since Naruto is a bit of a rush down brawler, either a mobility technique like shunshin or a few large scale zoning techniques like fuuton diatoppa would go a long way to making Naruto a more significant threat, especially in combination with his Pokémon. The arcanine obviously could aid in learning fire, cloyster with water, marowak with earth, and aerodactyl with air. It would also be amusing to consider Naruto experimenting with elements like ice and wood with his Pokémon’s help. Besides his own abilities, it would be an interesting dynamic to see him work elemental combos into his combat strategies with his Pokémon. I realize that it is kinda necessary for plot reasons for him to not be too good, but if he doesn’t seem to actually grow, I could see this characterization of Naruto getting stale really fast.
7/20/2021 c1 daow2
Very interesting spinoff idea and the way things got connected and built forward was very intelligently done, it didn't feel jarring.

Can't wait to read more.
7/18/2021 c3 VxgonlaX
To TerraBaapBSDK. Nigga, who tf do you think Naruto is? He's barely been out of character. He's not One for one for canon, but he's not far off.
4/3/2021 c1 Motherfucker