for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master

1/18 c29 4El Publicano
The best crossover I've read in a long time. I absolutely love the characterization of the characters, you know, it makes this story more fun and enjoyable to read. The characters have their own identities, emotions that can be perceived as you read the words.

PS: I love this Sabrina, other stories portray her more flatly. at least here she has personality
11/20/2021 c29 jhampier
es el final
10/20/2021 c8 vilca8302
10/16/2021 c1 daniekl698
7/22/2021 c29 DokuMidori
This is a really interesting take on the Pokémon franchise and all, but I still have a bit of an issue. Namely, Naruto before and after training in the safari zone seem functionally the same. Sure post training Naruto is strong enough to fight toe to toe with Bruno, but that’s it. Naruto has known about the rasengan/Pokémon element training exploit for eleven months now and prior to the battle of Saffron he got a hint about the utility of shadow clones. Even beyond that, he’s had nine months solid training under one of the densetsu no sannin. How in the divine name of Arceus does Naruto not know some actually new jutsu. Especially since Naruto is a bit of a rush down brawler, either a mobility technique like shunshin or a few large scale zoning techniques like fuuton diatoppa would go a long way to making Naruto a more significant threat, especially in combination with his Pokémon. The arcanine obviously could aid in learning fire, cloyster with water, marowak with earth, and aerodactyl with air. It would also be amusing to consider Naruto experimenting with elements like ice and wood with his Pokémon’s help. Besides his own abilities, it would be an interesting dynamic to see him work elemental combos into his combat strategies with his Pokémon. I realize that it is kinda necessary for plot reasons for him to not be too good, but if he doesn’t seem to actually grow, I could see this characterization of Naruto getting stale really fast.
7/20/2021 c1 daow2
Very interesting spinoff idea and the way things got connected and built forward was very intelligently done, it didn't feel jarring.

Can't wait to read more.
7/18/2021 c3 VxgonlaX
To TerraBaapBSDK. Nigga, who tf do you think Naruto is? He's barely been out of character. He's not One for one for canon, but he's not far off.
4/3/2021 c1 Motherfucker
4/2/2021 c14 Jose19
The Pokémon series in general forbids in killing due to its natural of being a children’s show but those organizations if allowed would commit horrible acts.
3/13/2021 c1 Guest
The opening tho.
2/13/2021 c5 Ricee
if ninja girl ends up being geovanis daughter I swear
12/17/2020 c29 Guest