for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master

1/5/2012 c1 Splout
This was pretty sweet keep going!
1/5/2012 c1 KailSakray
well. it's good enough

there's restriction and line to do

great job

waiting next chapter
1/5/2012 c1 1Beastmode953
Lol good shit you have the funniest ways of getting inspired by stories. Too bad he didn't get a fire stoneor more Pokemon. Good stuff kenji can't wait. For your updates
1/5/2012 c1 impatientCOW
update soon please
1/5/2012 c1 THEtoken1
Nice story, later.
1/5/2012 c1 2God Emperor Of GAR-halla
Heh, interesting. One thing I would say though, is that Naruto should at least get a few oppurtunities to meet legendaries at some point, and maybe go all across the regions of each generation of pokemon.
1/5/2012 c1 SAL
I can't really judge I got into a fist fight with my Dad on Christmas so your not really alone there.
1/5/2012 c1 3BullC6
Great kick to it ... :D, it's good,you powered the shinobi down by getting them barren on summoning, Albeit killing the awesomeness of summoning.
1/5/2012 c1 Majiktrix
Ah Pokemon, the good ole' days. I can't wait to read more. This is really good. As far as Naruto starting out with a Growlithe, pure awesomeness.
1/5/2012 c1 1Akira Stridder
hmmm lets see where this one goes..its refreshing tale..
1/5/2012 c1 True Assassins
great story so far can't wait to see what you come up with for this story will Naruto be running into ash and his gang of misty and brock or is this a seperate timeline anyway keep up the good work ja for now
1/5/2012 c1 5Nik0laiCarpathia
Actually man, this was pretty badass. I was skeptic at first, because its Pokemon, but you're a great author so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm glad I did, and as always you don't fail to impress. I will be keeping up with this one, as well as every other fic you have going on.

Keep up the cranial trauma, Kenchi-sama.

Take it easy...

- Nikolai
1/5/2012 c1 MechaBlastoise
Good story. Pretty funny so far. Can't wait for more. I'm actually pretty excited that his first pokemon was Growlithe. Arcanine is actually my favorite pokemon.
1/5/2012 c1 Grocamol
Another story of gold you shit out, bravo.
2,481 « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »