for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master

1/5/2012 c1 3chaos nutter
i never saw a pokemon story coming from you kenchi. what a surprise lol. i say you would of mashed your brother. i always do the same on pokemon black. my team of lvl 61-70 destroys my friends lvl 89 emboar and the rest of his team are lvl 40ish. closest its come is a 3-0 to me. he just never learns.

can't wait for this story to truly take off though. i get the feeling its gonna be a wild ride.
1/5/2012 c1 4Negima Uzumaki
Sweet fanfic so far, are you basing it off the Pokemon game or the anime, because Ash never went to the Mansion in the anime. Also the Summoning Jutsu doesn't work while they are in the Pokemon area but their other Jutsu do, why is that?
1/5/2012 c1 1UltimateGrr
I'm just waiting for Naruto to meet a ghastly or any of the other ghost types.

Kid with a fear of ghosts meeting a ghost type? Win. Pure win.
1/5/2012 c1 7James Young
Oh man, this was a really good start, I can actually believe that this was made because of a random brawl, it wouldn't surprise me what could happen because of a fight or two.

But still, really liking this so far. The ending of the chapter was priceless, it really was.
1/5/2012 c1 The Dude
Awesome
1/5/2012 c1 4Pyromania101
Hmm, a good start. I'm glad Naruto can use his other jutsu, as that'll allow him to train his Pokemon better. A Growlithe is a strange start, but better than the stereotype Vulpix, I guess. Will this be a harem fic? If so, I don't know who to believe should be in it. If Naruto must lose a few matches, I hope he won't lose as many as Ash, as Naruto looks like the kind of guy who could train them more competently than Ash, even if he's also really immature. I also look forward to how he'll deal with Team Rocket, if he encounters them. When/if he gets a flying Pokemon, I think he should get an Aerodactyl, or perhaps catch a Charmander and level it up to Charizard. Finally, I hope he royally humiliates Gary when/if they meet. See you next chapter!
1/5/2012 c1 el-mojorro-jamala
Just a question

Until what generation will you use pokemon from?,just kanto?, johto?,hoenn?,sinnoh?,unova?
1/5/2012 c1 4DaDragon562
Awesome! Another great xover with amazing potential, of course it makes me wonder what point in the timeline this is in the Pokemon world. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
1/5/2012 c1 SlayerX86
Lol the last scene was very funny.

Keep up the good work man.
1/5/2012 c1 Darkness in the Light
Looks good I don't remember ever getting in a fist fight over Pokemon. Halo, checkers, and chess I have though keep up the good work.
1/5/2012 c1 32The Swordslinger
Wanna see Naruto's reactions at the endless officers Jenny's and nurses Joy's
1/5/2012 c1 biftec1523
Awesome. It's hard to find good fics that crossover with pokemon even though the series offers so much potential. I am interested to see where this goes.
1/5/2012 c1 1The One True Slacker
So I'm not the only one that will fight their brother over an old pokemon battle. The story is good so far, I havn't seen that plot device on too much, good humor, balance of character development and plot.
1/5/2012 c1 15Fangking2
I don't know what to say...It got potential thou.
1/5/2012 c1 2Cryptic Saiyan