for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master

1/5/2012 c1 alec-potter
very nice concept. keep updating...
1/5/2012 c1 Ninpou
seems interesting so far, not to mention naruto has a growlithe now!

looking forward to the next chapte
1/5/2012 c1 3neutralgreen
...Interesting. I have to say it's really impressive that you type all these stories, and yet still manage to start another...

Well, Naruto/Pokemon crossovers that can be counted as 'good' or have potential are few...I think yours might make it into that category.

What am I shitting? Yeah, it'll probably make it.

But, keep typing. I think you've got the start of another good crossover fic.

*Smacks self*

Stupid, cheesy side of brain...
1/5/2012 c1 3DelVarO
Holy crap. A pokemon Story. Dude, you rock.
1/5/2012 c1 2bakapervert
Interesting story.
1/5/2012 c1 12InfiniteDragon
First... Wow, a Pokemon Xover I might actually like. lol

Second... your lower-lv but balanced and well-trained team would totally kick your brother's team's ass. ... but I'm sure you knew that. :)
1/5/2012 c1 Guptanation
That was epicly awesome.
1/5/2012 c1 3A Dragon Knight
Pokemon, eh? Me thinks it is time to get my ass in check and continue mine...after I rehash the S.O.B.

Great chapter. I can't wait till they get to Fuchsia City, nin nin!
1/5/2012 c1 Luckylee the Ruckyree
I can see where this is going :D Go Ken-Chwan!
1/5/2012 c1 Hermes tonsils
...seriously? A Pokemon crossover? Never actually read one and was abit suprised you made a new story again. Well doesn't matter your work is gold so yeah keep at it I guess..
1/5/2012 c1 Jonny Napalm
Okay.. first chapter and I'm already convinced this is going to be RIDICULOUSLY fun. Particularly if Naruto and Jiraya ever run into a Ninetales... Heh. Pokemon is all about the team... and I'm really looking forward to seeing who you decide to team the Gutsy Ninja Master with.
1/5/2012 c1 1chaosglory626
I remember reading something about you threatening your brother with nail clippers so choking him out over Pokemon seems totally normal for you. I'm gonna like this story and I can't wait to see what he gets for a team.
1/5/2012 c1 thelegendarysupernerd
Dang. Weird crossover, but still. If anyone can do this, you can. GO KENCHI618! You can do it!
1/5/2012 c1 6Ginjaa Ninjaa
I am confused, is this going to be a story where Naruto brings his pokemon back to the elemental nations and uses them in fights because I seriously can't see them being on the same power scale as Madara or any of the other high powered villains?

If this is solely about Naruto being a pokemon trainer, then I will love this as I don't see many crossovers on this subject.
1/5/2012 c1 1Adran06
For such an illogical crossover, this is surprisingly interesting. I'm curious where things will go from here. Keep up the great work and update soon!

TTYL,