for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master

1/5/2012 c1 DarthMarek
Good beginning to a new story, however Samuraiguy2 made a point. You have a lot of stories going on. not that I mind, but it is something to think about.

I am more familiar with pokemon then with Street-Fighter, so I will be following this story better, along with the bleach, one piece crossovers and your other Naruto stories.

Keep on writing though, but don't overstretch yourself.
1/5/2012 c1 3Kami no Kage
An, ahem, interesting way to get a story idea, though i suppose you can't argue with the results. Not bad, and an original and believable way to join pokemon with Naruto.
1/5/2012 c1 13Heliosion
Um I can buy Naruto/Street fighter but what the **** was going on in your mind when you decided Pokemon and Naruto could go together? Seriously! My god dude did your little brother manage to brain you with a mallet? Anyway I read it cause I figured if someone could pull off a mundane idea and make it awesome its you but I am out on this one. Never reading it again cause you have millions of other fics you could be finishing that are actually awesome!

Your faithful fan Heliosion
1/5/2012 c1 1cloudfightback
...Naruto/Pokemon crossover...

Man, you have strange ideas but I think I may enjoy this, purely because you have Jiraiya with Naruto. Them two, together equals awesome!

Keep it up dude.
1/5/2012 c1 Samuraiguy2
Damned Kenchi, stop writing new stories and just finishe the ones you have already! Not much to say about this chapter since it is the 1st and in my opinion it didn't have that special "factor" that the others have. For example it wasn't as good as your Street Fighter/Naruto crossover, just saying. Anyways will see how things turn out. Also hopefully they're isn't any resentment between you and your brother. Best regards, Bryan.
2,480 « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166