for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master

5/7/2020 c29 5IndigoDarkChild
Again. I got time to re-read stories due to this Quarantine.

I think Silver reminds me of a young and idiotic Sasuke. He has tunnel vision and seems bull-headed in his desire to kill this world’s Itachi( Naruto of all people...Lol)

I can see Silver either dying in his attempt or changing for the better. Maybe Naruto could actually talk to him and change him.

Seems like you’re setting up for Silver to get him a legendary dog... maybe Entei? Either way. It’s looking pretty bleak for the good guys. No idea how Naruto is gonna get Jiraiya out of the Elite Four’s grasp. But looking forward to seeing it... whenever you get the feel for this again.

Pokemon got crazy with their numbers. I’m also glad you’re stopping here. It gets convoluted once we get to Mega Evolution.
4/11/2020 c3 Guest
Type your review by a chakravless human what a useless naruto a dobe idioooot
4/5/2020 c11 Jose19
This Naruto is very weak because Pokemon training is good but the boy has enemies gunning for his head, and his Shinobi skills are severely lacking.
1/30/2020 c1 pepejohn
Imma be honest, that starting authors note is worrying lmao
1/25/2020 c29 Guest
Love your work as always man.
Great chapter
1/11/2020 c29 Guest
If Naruto ever get's a Riolu or a Lucario can you name him or her Toshi it means 'fighting spirit' in Japanese.

Klippar
1/2/2020 c27 Mattywilkss
I understand why youve written it strong. What I dont understand is why youve written it stronger than raikou.
12/31/2019 c29 3MCRasengan
Just read this story. It’s good. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Naruto in the world of the Pokémon Adventures manga before this. Looking forward to seeing what happens. Should be quite interesting.
12/29/2019 c29 Guest
Holy shit an update. Hope the next one doesn't take so long.
12/28/2019 c29 1Guardian of the Inheritance
Good job keep it up
12/14/2019 c29 Guesto
So silver is really sasuke with the amount of free power upgrades he is getting lol.
Also what happened to Narutos unown that he caught.
12/14/2019 c25 Guesto
Jiraiya better fight as nerfed as he did when he was a good guy or else it will be some bs. Haven't been complaining about how these 2 ninja should be shitting on everyone and most of their Pokemon. Even Naruto has been holding back on spamming his thousands of clones and only taking out a dozen at most it seems.
12/10/2019 c23 guest
good chapter.
find myself skipping the silver parts tho, glad it was short this time lol.
nothing against it but more interested in the naruto pov than perv and silver.
would be funny to see the master ball used on a regular pokemon in true naruto fashion lol
12/9/2019 c21 Jin
I wanna see Naruto use the master ball on a Random Pokemon so it can't be used again since it would be weak for anyone to control the legendaries with op chear ball
12/9/2019 c21 Toffeecat15
God dammit Karen, attacking the protagonists out of the blue like that
2,480 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »