for Lovesong

5/15/2020 c3 2WhereTheStarsLie
this is so good please update!
7/18/2016 c3 17Hellzz-on-Earth
Its only natural that Caroline would be curious about vampires. I totally see her doing research and maybe finding out about The Salvatores too?
Oh gosh your giving us Klaroline and now Bamon in this. Please write more, at your convenience of course.
Wonder why Klaus was really at the rally? Seems like Caroline might have gotten under his skin?
Thanks for sharing.
Happy writing.
7/18/2016 c2 Hellzz-on-Earth
Caroline is at a turning point in her young life so finding out there is a supernatural world to explore and accepting Klaus does not surprise me. She's not your average kind of girl and I'm glad to read Klaus knows that too.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy writing.
7/18/2016 c1 Hellzz-on-Earth
Klaroline are hotter then hell!
7/13/2014 c3 2Desi44
Dear lord, please continue this!
1/4/2014 c3 6The Lady Stark
Update soon please! This is amazing :)
12/16/2013 c3 6Miss.Full.of.Light
Waaaah I'm in love with this! It goes straight to my current favorite stories list! Can't wait for the next chapter update!
8/1/2013 c3 12Inkandtrees
I really really like where this story is heading. I don't think Caroline is too OOC and I also think it's fully possible for a girl to hook up with a hot guy, who happens to be a vamp and them be like, *Shurg* "Interesting." Keep it going!
5/25/2013 c3 3VampireAcademy - RoseDimitri
Oh this is so good :) please update and dont give up
4/27/2013 c3 Guest
The first three chapters of this story were so awesome! I wish you'd continue it.
4/5/2013 c3 KrafTycoon
I am in love with this story, and I noticed you haven't updated in a while...are you continuing?
2/13/2013 c3 a-reads
Great first few chapters! Is stefan a vampire in this? And does elena know? Hope you can update soon xo
7/27/2012 c3 Guest
Wouldnt Caroline get pregnant since shes human?
7/18/2012 c3 2LoveDoesThat