for I Belong to that Band

1/22/2015 c1 pokefan22546
Okay... was Sam high in this story? Just kinda... weird, I guess.
11/28/2014 c1 Guest
OH MY GOD! That was adorable and I think I died reading this! Mr. Duck, Mr. Pumpkin, and Mr. Triangle? I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! #SUPERNSTURAL #MR. DUCK #SAM&DEAN
11/9/2012 c1 SamWinchesterfangirl
D'awww Sammy :)
1/8/2012 c1 rog457
boy what I wouldn't give to play connect the freckles on Dean's face.

I really, really love your version of Wincest, which is mostly brotherly love taken up a notch with lots of shmoop.
1/6/2012 c1 110Enkidu07
"Thwarted busical gediuss."

hahaha! Mr. Triangle.
1/5/2012 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
Very good, I like this.
1/5/2012 c1 15Liafrombrazil
Aww. What a sweet, cool prompt. That’s so cute and hot that Sam’s running his fingers on Dean’s face and playing that way, lots of intimacy and being comfortable around each other. And freckles-dots! I love it all but that part where “Sam swipes at wetness on his lip, then thumbs away more from under his eyes”? SOOO loved it. I might have a “slight” preference for Sam drying off body fluids of Dean’s face. :) Also, I loved that sick!Dean noticed Sam’s callouses and remembers he’s back. “He takes a heavy breath through his mouth and blows it out hot over his lips and thinks about how Sam came back, how sometimes people who are gone come back.” Because normally people don’t come back when they’re gone. I love that Dean realizes how lucky he is. Also, all the musical references and how playful they are makes me happy. You, ma’am is the queen of sneezes sounds and sweet slash where Sam gives cool comfort. I’m totally one of your vassals. Thanks!
1/5/2012 c1 116LaedieDuske
*happy sigh* I seriously love the way your brain works. Maybe I should give you my prompt for the faerie dust freckles instead of looking for a visual artist. 3 This is definitely going in my faves. Awesome, as always!
1/5/2012 c1 21GaelicAngel
Hey babe!

Usualy when Alex tries to do this with my freackles I threaten to kick his behind, sick or not but between these two it is just so sweet and I love that Dean just lets it happen.

Great story and I loved it, oh btw I got help with my little project so I hope you are still willing to let us bounch ideas off of you...

This was brilliant as alway,

-Lin