FanFiction.Net
for Seduction

12/23/2020 c10 E
This is so well written and the characters are so on point I am excited for what you’ll post next. Keep going!
5/11/2020 c10 Littlestbunny
Loved this chapter! Really curious about how Draco’s feelings will pan out. I’m really happy you’re choosing to write with your extra free time. I hope you do continue!
4/28/2020 c1 1CaspianAlexander
Also I am definitely going to read this now
4/28/2020 c10 CaspianAlexander
BABE AM I NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD STILL WRITING HP? You just made me feel a whole lot better about my quarantine life, thanks ;) I haven’t actually read this yet but sort of thought I was seeing things when this dropped into my inbox. You rock. Miss you.
4/27/2020 c10 HanselWestwood
Hi just got here after re-binging this fic and woah okay 1) wtf is up with inbuilt ads this is buck wild
And TWO ) hell yes bitch we back in this bitch I had forgotten this fic existed and yet here it is, an ode to our friendship in year 13 omg

Love you, send me the next chapter bb
Xoxo
Gossip Hansel
4/27/2020 c10 Guest
I‘m so happy you started updating again! Please continue doing so!
Greetings ThestralxD (I‘m to lazy to log in)
4/27/2020 c10 Guest
oKAY BRO THIS IS AUBEUBIWBEOB I LOOOVE THIS MORE THEN U KNOW HOLY FUCK THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE THUS MORE THEN THE DRARRY SHIP ITSELF. NUEBIDNIWBISB THIS IS MY FAVOURITE THING EVER AND I CANT WAIT TO KEEP READING AND CAN ONLY PRAY U KEEP MOTIVATIONN
7/27/2018 c9 Guest
"In a few days" the author says. Hmmm...okay... let me check when they last updated...(checks) 2013. (checks the date now)(Is in shock) IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS! WE READERS HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THE AUTHOR! PLEASE UPDATE!
8/5/2016 c9 Guest
Hello?
I'm practical throwing hungry lions at you now. Its been *quite* a few days, mister/miss.
1/21/2016 c9 Anonymous
Please update I love you story and I desperately need more
11/7/2014 c5 SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! DRARRY 4LIFE
11/7/2014 c4 SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life
AMAZING JOB I WONDER HOW THAT WILL GO FOR THE TWO
11/7/2014 c3 SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! DRACO AND HARRY 4EVER IN MY HEART DRARRY 4EVER IN MY MY HEART
11/7/2014 c2 SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life