for You Can't Get There From Here

7/31/2012 c9 Athena S
Chapter 6 and 9 are my faves so far. Love how you write Cass and Dean. Well done girl. Looking forward to reading the rest.
3/7/2012 c11 3undercrown
This is me, encouraging you to write more. I love finding actually-in-character fanfics! Makes me think it can be done, aha.
2/22/2012 c11 18Carole C
I think this story ended beautifully, and does fit very well into the canon "gap" between the seasons. You've gotten Cas and Dean down perfectly and the ending with them both communicating despite being a pair of stone-faces worked very well too.

Keep writing, as much as you can afford to between your paying gigs! Especially during the hellatus, it's a treat to get such fine stories to feed the need.
2/15/2012 c11 3Maddy Love Castiel
Aww I'm sad its over but fantastic ending! Dean gets to continue his apple pie life. :) maybe cas will return? :)

Thanks for sharing! :)

2/11/2012 c9 Maddy Love Castiel
I really like this story! I really hope you write more! I feel incredibly sad for dean in this story! Kinda mad at cas but I understand why he couldn't come help dean. Love it so far! Please update soon! :))

2/11/2012 c9 Maddy Love Castiel

2/9/2012 c9 23Alice Starling
"It's almost time to go home now."

Arrghh, for some reason all I can think about is Dean being all depressed and shit at Lisa's house and that makes me sad and it totally just distracted me from the first thing I was going to say which was:

This chapter was so good. Just, ahhh, Dean's voice was kind of perfect.
2/9/2012 c9 7coralreefs
Great story :D I love how you don't sugar coat Dean, you write him as he is. Angst and all.

I also like the whole Dean and Cas as partners thing. The show never gave those two time to just go on a road trip together and their asses kicked. To be honest, the main reason I began reading this is cause I thought it was Destiel. But you've officially reeled me in, and I don't care if their relationship here is completely cannon. (But it would be amazing if this turned out to be Destiel which it probably won't but hey a girl can hope.)

~Caitlin
2/9/2012 c9 Casismyfavorite
Interesting story! I am looking forward to the next chapter :)
2/7/2012 c8 23Alice Starling
Argh, so good.

I love Dean's introspection about how he can't live a normal life, because that kind of angst is delicious. IDK; my personal theory is that deep down Sam & Dean are kind of incapable of being anything but hunters, that even though they'll never actually be completely content it's the happiest they can ever be. Barring like Leviathans and apocalypses and shit like that.

Anyway. Demons, yay, lol.
2/1/2012 c7 Alice Starling
You do such an awesome job of portraying the messed up relationship that Dean and Cas had season 6, and how it must have come about; because, really, everything was awesome during the apocalypse, and then season 6 was just awful and heartwrenching. Like they didn't entirely understand each other even though they were still trying to help each other, and...Anyway.
1/26/2012 c6 Alice Starling
I kind of liked your Hell dream. Or, well, not LIKED it. You know what I mean. It was well done, and probably what Dean has nightmares about-Hellhounds are probably still his High Octane Nightmare fuel.

Also, I feel like this line: "Only he could wake up more exhausted than when he'd gone to sleep" is so, so perfect. Because that's kind of Dean's life in a nutshell.
1/23/2012 c4 7missmontana
Loving this so far. Keep up with the updates. ;)

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
1/22/2012 c5 23Alice Starling
For some reason, I really, really love this sentence: "Just dark anonymity with neon liquor signs for decoration." Because it just kind of sums up Dean's drunken angstiness.

Although I'm kind of a fan of drunken, angsty Dean. You write him pretty well, lol. But, you know, it's pretty hard to argue with pie.
1/13/2012 c4 Alice Starling
I feel like you're doing a really good job of capturing how Dean must have felt in that gap between seasons 5 & 6. Like, there's some ridiculous angst out there that almost overplays it a little, but this is done really well.

Also. Cas and Dean quality time makes my day 100% better, so yay.
22 Page 1 2 Next »