FanFiction.Net
for In the City of Fallen Angels

1/20/2016 c1 29Silvereye-BW
Interesting. Can't wait for more.
11/28/2014 c1 7IrishKatana
Please continue this story
5/12/2013 c1 SecondSin
i seen one of the episodes for stripperella and it brought back memories of cartoons from the 90s. you know back when cartoons were good, nowadays a kiss can get you a mature content warning
9/29/2012 c1 1jacobmillenbach37
hope to see other chapter bro
4/4/2012 c1 Panther-Strife
I know how you feel...I watch the Stripperella season and it was good but not that good...hope you make it better. and all the shows that i see online are not in older. and she was a red head and her real name was Exotica Jones...will she also have that batgirl look as well? also will naruto go all ninja and help her out on missions dressed up like a ninja...like Ryu Hayabusa or Ken Ogawa? hope you update soon and have fun with this story.
3/22/2012 c1 tstoldt
Please continue
3/2/2012 c1 ryuou
I find that I would love vor this to continue
2/29/2012 c1 1SomeGuy300
A very good start and already you have me hooked, but can you update soon please! I've waiting a while for this fic along with my other favorite naruto crossovers, some haven't been updated for nearly a year.
2/21/2012 c1 2Gin of the wicked smile
i have to say i'm curious and very interested on how you will continue this story
1/18/2012 c1 11chm01
my ain't this interesting
1/18/2012 c1 tfahy96
keep it up it's interesting and unique i like it
1/15/2012 c1 Naginator
Like the idea look forwrd to more
1/14/2012 c1 13The First Kitsukage
I'm a Kage of few words... good start... keep it up...
1/14/2012 c1 7cdog21
You had me at Stripperella. No, I'm just kidding.

The premise is definitely an original one. In fact I don't think I've ever read a Stripperella story so you've got my interest on that fact alone.

Though I do hope that your version of Stripperella shows the goods instead of being a goddamn tease like the cartoon one was.
1/14/2012 c1 mbshadow