for His First ThankYou

3/3/2019 c1 14Kitty Black Cat
Awww...that was sweet. And I love how insecure Tony js here because I think cannonly speaking, he is insecure about his own worth. Anyway, great fic! Thanks for writing it!
1/28/2012 c1 108Fictionnaire
A great tag to requiem. Too bad it wasn't expored like this on the show. You did a great job with this.
1/8/2012 c1 34OldSFfan
Well done. Do space paragraphs out, to make it easier to read. I look forward to more from you.
1/7/2012 c1 8BnBfanatic
Nice job on the story - I would just ask that you try reformatiing it so there are spaces between shorter paragraphs because with all the sentences scrunched together like this - it'

s very hard to read and easy to completely lose your place as you read. I'm sure ya didn't do that on purpose. :-)
1/6/2012 c1 1NickTonyK
Really good! Would love more!
1/6/2012 c1 tansysam
i too ,thought they left the story unfinished , your story is really good, well done, a ncis fan in ireland,
1/6/2012 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
I agree the writer's could of done more with this in regards to Tony(his lungs)

I liked this better than the show. It should of went like this.
1/6/2012 c1 150ytteb
As you say, there are lots of stories based around Requiem and I think this is a good addition to them. I think you caught the voices well and I could imagine Gibbs finally bringing himself to say 'thank you' and than having to hurry away! Well done.
1/6/2012 c1 blarney
I never understood how the writers could leave the end of the show hanging as they did. No attention to the fact that Tony is a plague survivor and his heroic efforts at saving two people under water from a sunken car went unnoticed apparently. Thanks for your story which more than adequately acknowledged all of the above.
1/6/2012 c1 37XX-Samantha-XX
H:)ey, I do quite like this story, its a good little one shot, well done :) I would like to see anything else you may write soon :) So i'll be watching out for it
1/6/2012 c1 HennyPennyFL
This is quite a good first effort and Requiem a good choice as many of us would have liked to see what happened next.

One little suggestion that you may like to consider is the lay put of your story. To have your story all "clumped" together like that can be a little off-putting - I nearly passed it by myself but read because it was your first story.

I think if you space it out better it makes the story more "reader-friendly" and you are more likely to have people read it. EG leave a line between paragraphs and a line between dialogue.

If you're not sure, have a look at a few other stories and you'll get the idea.

Good luck.