for Patrolling the Digital Frontier

4/26 c1 Godgirl9124
Plz continue!
4/26/2020 c1 Guest
This is so fun! I’m surprised it hasn’t gotten more reviews. Great work!
2/21/2019 c1 Troness
omg is this like tron cos like then yas
2/5/2018 c1 11Tesla9
Okay, this is super instresting. Please update soon.
11/28/2014 c1 Guest
I haven' watched Tron but I like the story. Please continue it.
8/17/2014 c1 Guest
Maybe if they ever go off the Grid they end up going into cyberspace and they find Oracle's computer
8/17/2014 c1 Guest
Update!great story, I love it
7/28/2014 c1 Guest
Are you ever going to update?
1/7/2014 c1 Guest
need to continue
4/21/2013 c1 19Eternos137
I WANT TO SEE THE REST OF THIS! MY MIND CANT TAKE ANYMORE WAITING!
10/4/2012 c1 15donahermurphy
I really like this idea- I can totally picture the two of them freeing the Virtual world, and then showing up months later to see Bruce. Heh. And maybe he'd appreciate Damian a little more, and Damian would actually have enough time to bond with Dick in a way I don;t think he;d ever be able to with Bruce. Cool.
6/24/2012 c1 2lilo202
awesome story! you sould continue (that's how you write it?) it and fast, even if you published it half a year ago, it just pure gold!
1/20/2012 c1 Dracomancer1
This is fantastic. There aren't many Tron crossovers out there, and even fewer good ones. This is a gem, so run with it.
1/10/2012 c1 12Rebel-Angel-Hero
Asjk;fdlsf Can I even begin to explain how much I loved this? I have been stuck on this crossover since I saw all of daddywarbats' art on Tumblr. Please continue this with the Oracle idea, I would love that so much!

Cheers,

~RAH
1/7/2012 c1 68Kesomon
*Gasps, hurriedly scrolls back to the top, and moans unhappily* aw man, don't say this is completed! It's too gorram awesome to be a oneshot!
16 Page 1 2 Next »