for A Mingling of Magics: The Legacy of Merlin

7/24 c18 15AuroraKnight
Just popping by to say hello and that I still love this story. Enjoyed the snippets and looking forward to more when you feel up to it!
7/5 c18 mercuriallyCooperative
I've been following this story on and off for years, since there was only perhaps a chapter or two in existence, and it's heartening to come back to it and reread it and moreover see it's still in your mind. Take your time, and we'll be waiting with bated breath.
6/16 c16 6MagicLia16
I just want to say that I'm re-reading this for the third time now, and I still love it so much! I forgot how good it was and reading it again today has been a joy! I hope you find some motivation soon because I would absolutely love to see this story finished one day. Fantastic job on every single moment! Love love love!
1/1 c18 Nataly SkyPot
Muy bueno.
4/4/2020 c17 21XphiaDP
Glad to hear you’re still with us! Take all the time you need and stay safe and healthy!
4/3/2020 c16 poisonquiver
Okay, I have followed this story since its Inception and lemme tell ya, it's been a wild ride. I just recently gave in to my impulse to start an account on here (but tbh, AO3 is more my domain than this.) and might post, well see how it goes, but this story remains my favourite. I love the nuances and personalities you've created and the world meshing (so much world meshing and oh this is delightful.) I have a request though? This story is top tier, so top tier in fact that I would like to expand on it, maybe write a prequel set in the Avalon High verse? Movie verse as it is the one I'm familiar with? I have a few pencillings down because I have no self control but I wouldn't publish anything here or anywhere else without your permission. So... What do you say?
12/17/2019 c16 10Phantom Ice
Well, I, for one, am very glad you added in the Allie & Merlin scenes. I loved it, one of my favorite parts of the story. I like how you're tying all the lore together in general. it's lots of fun.
My fav line, though, was: "How is me trying to beat a bunch of evil sorcerers not about using magic?"
Hope to see more one day.
3/7/2019 c16 31Victoria123Fangirling
Aw thanks for the shout out! I love the interactions you have with all the characters, especially that Allie and Merlin scene. I think what makes it great is that they don’t take away from the plot. It’s not full of fandom references or “knowing looks” or anything so that you have to remember everything that happened in all 3 shows. I love that you’ve made something so unique and yet we’re still in this known world. I can’t believe it’s been that long since you started it. I believe I found this story within a year or so after. There were maybe 6 chapters? Haha. Anyway, I still love it! And I’m glad to hear we may be getting more updates soon! Wonderful job as always!
2/16/2019 c16 Guest
Omg love it and can’t wait for the next chapter
2/15/2019 c16 Nataly SkyPot
Muy bueno.
2/11/2019 c16 21XphiaDP
I still love the fact that Gwaine is Marco. Like I can’t wait to see more of that development
2/10/2019 c16 kittyrsocute
I liked the part where Ally gave Dave the pep talk he needed. I'm so happy to read another chapter of this. It is glorious!
2/1/2019 c15 31Victoria123Fangirling
I love that you still tag me when you update this story! And I’m sorry I suck and took this long to finally read the most current chapter. *face palm of shame*
But about the actual chapter... I have to say every time I read this, I love how well you balance out all your characters AND I never feel like anyone is out of character EVER. The similarities and differences are brought out so well. I just eat up every word.
Ps. I love the Flash so I think you just must have good taste in tv haha.
Hope to read another great chapter soon!
12/13/2018 c15 kittyrsocute
Please, please, please update this soon... I'm literally addicted.
11/20/2018 c15 10Phantom Ice
Geez, this story is so much fun!
Every time i dip back into the Merlin fandom I come back to it, sometimes just to skim, sometimes to reread, always hoping for another update. ;-)
The dynamic between the characters is interesting, especially now that we have Arthur/Allie and the 'knights' and such. I adore the parallels you're drawing.
So, what did you say about not another 10 months? O.o You're getting awfully close. XD
In all seriousness though, I hope to read more of this soon.
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »