for Splice

8/6/2020 c28 brooklynusaman1997
ooo update :3 been quite a while lol
5/18/2018 c27 2Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
4/18/2018 c27 Guest
I just read through every chapter so far and I love the entire thing! Keep up the great work:)
4/16/2018 c27 Gigastorm x
Irkens why does that sound familiar
1/7/2018 c26 Greennyy
Suddenly makes me thing the kattanians(I can never remember their name, even though you used it earlier) did this...or the guys she got the power core from, the Irkens.
12/14/2017 c1 Greennyy
Love the story, but I'm curious. You said this was a rewrite. Is the original copy still hanging around somewhere?
11/22/2017 c22 3RCRC36
Great story
11/12/2017 c22 gigastorm x
Wonder what the end would be (this kinda needs to be a kid vs Kat episode)
11/4/2017 c21 gigastorm x
More yeessss
9/21/2017 c17 2DojyaaanBear
well since no new reviews have come in since your hiatus ended im going too say im glad you are updating this story again. keep up the good work
7/20/2017 c14 idemandmycatboys
Where's the catboys, there's 14 chapters of no catboys and then hiatus.
I say false advertising. Not pleased.
2/20/2016 c13 littlebirdy
I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS SO FAR AND I WANT MORE DANGIT! TROLLING TIME! TROLLING TIME! LET THE KAT'S HAVE TROLLING TIME! X'D poor Dennis doesn't know what's coming... Coop just needs a happy place to calm down in.
8/13/2015 c10 175sheaflower98
Ahh, and here we see the weapon that will give this story its main conflict for the plot. _ Quite a beautiful setup you've given us here! And we see more into Kat's personality - He obviously cares about Megan's wellbeing, and doesn't like it when she's hurt in any way. I'm very interested in seeing how you'll progress this story in future chapters! Keep up the great work!
8/6/2015 c9 sheaflower98
I absolutely adore the progression you're making. It's been a while since I've a meaningful review to literally anyone, so let's start now.

When I say 'progression', know that I mean both character and story-wise. You're digging deeper into the characters' personalities, making them have faults and feelings and so realistic. I truly adore it, and admittedly it's something I'm a bit jealous about. I'm working on my skills though, with every story I write, so hopefully they'll eventually be on par with yours.

In addition, if I recall correctly, in the last version, by this chapter you'd already had the explosion, the big game-changing plot point of the story. I am just going to say kudos, because you extending it in this way tells me - and everyone else reading this, I hope - that your skills have improved dramatically. Bravo!

I can't see anything that I would bring to your attention, but that may be because you've apparently had someone helping you out. (Your English teacher, I believe, though I don't know if they're still helping you at this point)

My general point to this is that you are a very talented writer. Keep on writing, keep improving, and keep sharing your work with the world. _ *end corny ramble*
7/29/2015 c8 3RCRC36