for Take Me Back

11/10/2016 c3 AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26
Update pls I wish to know what's cloud's decision on being the 'supposed lover' of the silver general and how believable they can make it. I totally love the story
5/25/2016 c3 patunea1
Hello? Anybody there? Would love to see what happens next. Please update soon.
3/8/2016 c3 1LunarCatNinja
I love it! What ruse! I kinda saw it coming, but only because it is so perfect.
4/4/2015 c3 4110301
Good.
12/7/2014 c3 Thyn
Excellent, amazing story. Very good characterizations interesting plot. Definately f&f.
6/8/2014 c3 2Clams-and-Rainbows
It would have been nice to see Cloud and Sephiroth actually befriending each other. It's all very rushed and suddenly S. wants them to be lovers, after having killed each other as dozen times.
5/26/2014 c3 15SilverFlameoftheWindScar
This is really good so far. I'm excited to see what you've got planned since it doesn't follow the norm of "Cloud wakes up in the barracks in his younger body". ...I'm also a slash fangirl, so I'm excited to see where that goes, too, since any relationship (platonic or otherwise) will be different from the norm as well. I simply wonder where Zack and Angeal are going to fit into it, but I'm sure you have a place for them. :)
5/11/2014 c3 2WhiteWave14
I really like your concept and the dynamic between Sephiroth and Cloud. I am curious to see how the story will develop. Keep it up! :)
4/12/2014 c3 Lunardragonfly
OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is such a good story, I hope Sephiroth gets his wish with Cloud ;)
4/2/2014 c3 Guest
Great! Thanks for updating!
3/16/2014 c3 rpln
Ohohoho I'm so curious as to what his answer is going to be. Looking forward to the next chapter.
3/11/2014 c3 Moi
I really liked your story and can't wait to see what happens next.
2/12/2014 c3 Aurelia Cotta
That was short but sweet. I hope you update sooner next time, a year between chapters makes it hard to keep track :)
1/12/2014 c1 kuro-okami13
Update? Please? Pretty please?
11/22/2013 c1 Guest
I like the story and hope it will be finished.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »