FanFiction.Net
for Guess How Much I Love You

12/7/2013 c28 25Wldwmn
Awwww, what a sweet n perfect ending. I'm all watery around the eyes right now. Thank you for writing and posting this story; its ups and downs have been great to follow over the course of the story. (Almost 2 years! Amazing!)

Congrats on finishing it! :)
12/6/2013 c28 12Aqua Mage
Lovely story. I'm glad they got their happy ending ;)
12/6/2013 c27 4thehopefulone
Great chapter. I'm sad about the last one, but excited for it too. I remember when I first read this...sobbing and smiling, I loved it so much. Still do. The early chapters with Sophia and Michael, and Kennedy...all little. Chapter 9 will always be my favorite...I read it and it makes me cry, I think of it all the time. Thank you for this story, I can't wait for the last chapter.
12/6/2013 c27 25Wldwmn
I enjoyed this chapter; it filled in a lot of information that readers were just guessing at about the time jump between 25 and 26. The happy family scenes are very warm and sweet, and the notes here and there of how it's not always perfect make it read as more real. Good to see a relationship portrayed as still good without being totally trouble-free. :)

Looking forward to the conclusion!
12/5/2013 c27 5readwriteandbelieve
Aw! It's so adorable. Wonderful story. Cheers, dear.
12/4/2013 c26 4thehopefulone
I'm still reading. And loving. The fact that Michael and Kenzie were fighting almost made me cry, I was so relieved that they made up! Keep writing, I love this story so much.
12/4/2013 c26 5readwriteandbelieve
I read the whole story tonight. I adore it, you are absolutely brilliant.
12/3/2013 c26 25Wldwmn
Awwww, rough but sweet. The fighting is difficult, but maybe more realistic than 'everything is sunshine and butterflies from that point on'? And the love is still there. :) Good chapter.
10/18/2013 c25 2Reonyea
This story is a million different kinds of beautiful and painful. It makes my heart hurt.

Well written :-)
10/9/2013 c25 Abby
Don't leave me hanging! Update!
9/21/2013 c25 4thehopefulone
Awww... What an adorable chapter. I cried. Please continue, I love this story so so so much. Thank you for writing it.
9/20/2013 c25 taylorandhannah
I just realized my review made no sense omg I feel stupid. I read the first chapter and for some reason thought it was an update (it actually worked as the 'epilogue') and I just revisited and read the REAL chapter, It's amazing! That was so cute!
9/20/2013 c25 25Wldwmn
Awwww, real tears from this chapter... even tho I'm so happy with how it turned out :)
9/20/2013 c1 taylorandhannah
Oh my goodness that was great! You should continue and at least give us an epilogue for CM :)
8/12/2013 c24 4thehopefulone
I want them to be married, (with a baby?!) And I want them to be happy.

That's all.