FanFiction.Net
for Brighter

9/4/2012 c2 someone
Hi there! this is soooo cute! Will you be continuing this at all?
7/19/2012 c2 BookwormI
Dying from the adorableness of Misha and Jensen as teachers.
4/26/2012 c2 33WiseDraco
Friend,

Their so cute. Are you writing a years later chapter? Aw ...Misha and Jensen. How adorable. And I love their names. Their real names.

WiseD
4/26/2012 c1 WiseDraco
Friend,

I understand the whole not shipping Cockles bit. They are real men ...it seems weird to ship real people. I thought I was kind of alone in that, would be like if someone shipped you.

That's weird right?

Meh.

Cute, btw. Poor little Dean and Cas. I just wanna hug them.

WiseD
1/22/2012 c2 1Lucifer's Angel Princess
"Sharing is good." That line is adorable:) On another note it's funny how most good friendships or relationships start with sharing candy:) Can't wait for more:)
1/16/2012 c2 46imdrowninginfootwear
Aww they're so cute! Update soon! :)
1/15/2012 c2 4FandomFanatic7
Great chapter! I loved seeing them meet each other and i'm excited to read what you have planned for the last chapter :)

-MesserMessa
1/15/2012 c2 43RubinAmigo
That was so cute. I like how Misha and Jensen introduced the kids to each other to have more time together. Perfect. I'm glad that there'll be another chapter :)
1/12/2012 c1 2Gtfo1578
Awe! Please update the rest of the story!
1/8/2012 c1 46imdrowninginfootwear
It's a good start, and I would certainly like to beat the shit out of that kid too. ;) I can't wait for another chapter, puhleaze update soon!
1/8/2012 c1 5thepieh0le
Awww, this is so adorable thus far! I can't wait for more!

*squee*
1/8/2012 c1 1Havent.Met.My.Angel.Yet
YES YES i loove this ^^ a dean and castiel and misha and jensen world had me drawn here and i cant wait to read more of it :) !
1/8/2012 c1 43RubinAmigo
The last episode got to me too. Especially the end when Dean tried to smile. Heartbreaking.

Anyway, I like this story so far and I can't wait for Dean and Cas to meet. I wonder if they'll see their crushes in each other.