for The Brave and the Bold

6/23/2020 c1 7SapphireRuby24
This is one of the most bizarre things I have ever read... absolutely fascinating.
3/8/2018 c1 16Ordalie Gwynfyd
It was funny, because at the part where Shinichi loses against Gin and Vodka because of his cape and becomes Conan, I had Edna Mode's voice shouting "NO CAPES!" in my head xD
Funny idea. I was a bit confused with all the superheroes' names, but still enjoyed it.
9/6/2016 c1 16Frozenjaqulinefrost
YEEEEESSSS
I need more of this.
Can you write more of this?
1/13/2016 c1 Frodalulz
Really love this story. BTW that last line in the an-if u haven't already you need to read Ellen brand's Gently Gently
3/23/2015 c1 Guest
*cackles*
3/20/2015 c1 Icyicy00
This is a bit weird and slightly confusing, but very, very fun.

But more importantly I have to get on my hands and knees and THANK-YOU SO MUCH 4 remembering AUSTRALIA. No-one besides us ever talk about us. I have read fics with people from England, Italy, America, Canada, Africa, India, even China, but NEVER AUSTRALIA. You mentioning Melbourne (it's an awesome city, have you been there?) has made my day :DDD
3/4/2015 c1 Luce-san
This was so weird, but really fun! I liked it.
1/26/2014 c1 3Robyn S. Mockingbird
Of course he is. Takagi just fits too perfectly as one to /not/ be!
Very interesting, though, that Shinichi manages to be Batman, then Robin. Kinda, at least.
12/9/2012 c1 patternleap
Blink. Blink. Blink blink blink.

Awesome.
6/13/2012 c1 4werewolf5
You are the most wonderful person on the planet. I love superheroes, and I love mystery (and Detective Conan.) YOu combined those two wonderful things and made something so gorgeous... I nerdgasmed as I read this story. It's so great (and I forgive your DC universe tendencies, because I'm a nice Marvel fan.) I wonder if there would be any follow ups to this...?
3/13/2012 c1 5ylvglo
I really do enjoy reading this story. It's interesting and funny. I love the part where KID meats Hakuba, always makes me smile when reading.
1/22/2012 c1 17Hattori Sei
...

...

...loved . I...I just loved it. Slightly confusing, at first, but then pieces fell together and everything just started making more sense. Everyone's names fit, and I especially loved Takagi. I mean, even in canon he's an amazing guy. Such as that one case when they thought he was leaving. He went from 3 years, and calculated the days, weeks, hours, and minutes that it amounted to be. He's a genius, and is never given enough credit. Arigato for this.
1/16/2012 c1 9Bikutoru1412
Takagi really is secretly a totally badass superhero. He is. I'm telling you.

This was amazing. you made every character a superhero that would make sense. I love the Detective Boys! They were cute. And poor Shinichi and his cape, that was a good idea. This is a universe I wouldn't mind seeing more of...
1/9/2012 c1 3Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko
*cackles* Oh my god, I totally want more of this world!
1/9/2012 c1 16Miyu Hinamori
Takagi IS totally badass, not even in secret. Although he is a good superhero. :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »