for A New Hero

8/13/2020 c1 Guest
Just to remind you Alex, you havent marked this story as complete in fimfiction.
5/15/2020 c42 Reibenach
I must say, this is pretty good stuff. You my friend, are an AMAZING Author
5/14/2020 c1 A
On the first chapter, litterally almost prAyiNG for this one to be a Pegasus. I've seen so many Earth ponies that it's not even funny anymore. I mean, yeah, an alicorn is a bit OP but don't be afraid to choose eather a unicorn or a Pegasus eather.
5/5/2020 c1 Guest
Hey I sent you a message please answer it
4/26/2020 c136 Guest
Yeesh people. You're still reviewing this?

The story is over. Just let the story die out and go into FIM history.
4/15/2020 c3 Guest
"They both laughed while I tried to cope with the situation." Yeash. Alex sounds Depressed.
3/28/2020 c1 Beast
Dumb
3/14/2020 c136 afellownerd1
Amazing story, really. it has its flaws here and there, but so do all great stories do. And like all great stories, the positives far outweigh the flaws. I really do admire your work. For me, this is without a doubt the best fanfic I've ever read, and I'm sad to say that I doubt I'll find another like this. This may sound incredibly cheesy, but reading this story truly has been a journey.
2/18/2020 c2 12Samswordsman123
Anon. I'm aware that this story is done. I was merely trying to cheer Alex up and encourage him if he is in a runt. I literally said this story is done apparently. But whatever you want to do Alex. Loved this story, especially the parts with you being a big brother to Sweetie Belle. Wish you'd included more of those like a brother hooves social thing episode related to that.
1/27/2020 c1 Anon
Samswordsman123,
The story is over. Alex does not need to continue the story - as he has finished it entirely.

Please just move on...
12/22/2019 c1 Samswordsman123
The series is over, as is this story it seems. But I hope you will do another fic regarding your pony character. I know the finale was basically fanservice as you said on another site. We get to decide whether Rainbow Dash and Applejack, Fluttershy and Discord (though if its your story, she's your wife probably) are in love and married. The finale also made it look like Twilight would outlive her friends, but that's also up to us. Jim Miller said they don't know how long everyone lives including Twilight. Its up to us to write the rest of their story Alex! You don't want Twilight to outlive her friends? Well make a story where she passes on with them or makes them last as long as she does. I've had her give up her immortality to pass with them for my headcanon in Passing On Together. We can make our own happy endings for Twilight, Fluttershy and all our ponies.
12/17/2019 c136 7Nekron Smauzog
Probably really late with posting this review. Ah, guess it doesn't matter.

This story itself is a legend in MLP fan stories at this point, and you have influenced plenty of writers. Great job with this story. I would probably say that a part of this, actually played into when I was writing my MLP story that I worked on for six years and recently finished.

Thank you Alex. Thank you for the entertaining story.
12/5/2019 c136 Anon
Thank you again for all the years of writing this great story.
10/14/2019 c136 Olivia marsh
Well season 9 final episode the last problem was just a perfect way to end the show I just can't wait for gen 5 but here's my thoughts on the final 3 episodes.

The ending of a end part one: Wow I have no words at all I cant believe discord was Grover I was mad at that point why discord?! The fact that the villains prussered twilight wow! I still can't believe twilight stood up and tackled of being a ruler the right between starlight and the channeling queen was 20 % cooler.
Ending of a end part 2: It was great seeing old characters again even ones from the movie wow I loved it I feel bad the villains got turned to stone though.
Last problem: Wow I cried through this one guys the fact twilight was mad at her friends for not caring about moving away and more about the coordination I got heart broken the final song was amasing.
My final thoughts well this random has given us a lot of have us
CMC cutie marks
Good songs
Good morals
And much more
And as that I have this.
A song for the show

I know it may feel bad and rough that a show we know and love is coming to a end.
But a fan must realize it's not the end but the next beginning!
I know and love I know and love the show is tough but a new beginning is coming to a start a new beginning is coming soon
I know you bought all the toys you loved did toy reviews and such.. But a new being means a new love you may feels sad and lonely
But you don't know of what you missing on!
Oh oh oh oh
You don't know what you missing on!
Oh oh oh
You don't know what your missing on!
It's true the days be dark and lonely but what you relied your not alone your never truly be vision to me and you will see
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING ON
Look ON
Look on
Look on
Look on...
Anyways that's the song know your not alone to everyone thank you my little pony and as always
Friendship is magic
(To you know all my very best frieeends...)
Olivia :333
10/13/2019 c1 Anon
Sam Fraser,

The fandom hasn't become stronger than ever. It just became another toxic fandom in the end like most other fandoms. It was waaaaaay more smaller than it used to be back in 2012.

The end for me and many others was when the writers decided to stop giving a dang about the story and lore Lauren Faust built up and gave every brony that built up the show for them the middle finger in "Fame and Misfortune". At that point, the show should have ended at Season 7.
3,496 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »